Strange feelings...

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

itsjustme641

Strange feelings...

Post by itsjustme641 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:16 pm

Hi all,  :smt006   this is my first post so I would like to take the time to introduce myself. My name is Alena, I'm 30 years old and have 3 wonderful daughters only 1 of which is with me (long story).  This is probably going to be a bit long winded... please bear with me.

A couple months ago I started having really bad relationship problems with my significant other and I turned to tarot. Bought a deck of tarot cards and started trying to see what I could come up with as far as my relationship goes - everything pointed to me leaving. I then turned to God - I asked him for a sign... could be a big neon sign or he could stamp on my forehead what I was supposed to do. He opted for the first - in my dreams that night I received a big neon sign telling me "GO", there were plenty other answers to questions, none of which I remember.A few days after this I sat down, crying, talking to him (God) asking him to give me guidance... I had the very strong urge to pull out my tarot cards, so i'm shuffling and out flies the emperor card - then I drew 3 cards and basically I got the impression that he was again telling me to "GO" I'm still here.. I have been very confused, distracted, depressed - you name it.  I havent' gotten up the strength or the courage to leave. I have a 6 year old daughter with him and I would be moving 900 miles away... I guess I'm feeling guilty about taking her away from him. In the last few days though, after my last "sit down" with God, I have had the strange feeling that something major is about to happen... I can't seem to shake it off!!! I'm trying to get in touch with my spiritual side,  trying to find answers, but coming up short.   :smt017  I should also add that I have been seeing spirits or shadows lately and since the whole thing started I've had 2 spirits whisper my name in my ear - one was male and one was female.

Whew.. that was long. Any thoughts/advice/guidance/yelling... anything is appreciated!   :smt002

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:32 am

Hello, and welcome  :smt006

All I can say is go with your gut. You asked for answers, they were given ... don't question them.  

Best to you and your daughters. Have faith.  :smt056

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:10 pm

There is a funny little inspiration in one of my favorite books - its called:  God has a set of Hammers!  In it is explained that when things go wrong, as they sometimes will, he taps us upon the head gently, trying to get our attention.  When we ignore the advice he uses a bigger one and taps a little harder.  Finally, when we still don't listen he hits us up the side of the head with a 2 x 4.  We land in hospital suffering before we take the time to listen.

You are at the 2 x 4 - listen or suffer the consequences of your indecision and lack of listening.

itsjustme641

Post by itsjustme641 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:47 pm

Thank you both for your responses! I probably am at the 2x4 stage, but I just can't seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel, hence my indecision. I am a Libra and we are normally very indecisive to begin with. I have never had this much trouble deciding to up and leave when things got to the point that everyone involved was miserable. I have told him I'm leaving, but he just won't turn me loose!

amberpsychics

Post by amberpsychics » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:47 pm

Hello
My heart aches for people who are stuck trying to do right by there kids even when they know its wrong for themselves.. I have to quote Dr. Phil here and say its better to be from a broken home than to live in one!! My parents split when I was in my early 20's and they are both much happier now, sometime I wish they had of split when I was younger..

Hope this helps you a bit..

Amber

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:02 pm

I know that feeling amber.  My parents never split but always threatened to go.  Home life was a battle ground and to a sensitive to atmospheres person it was hell.

amberpsychics

Post by amberpsychics » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:42 pm

i think the treats are worse if they'd just stick to there guns and do what they say kids would at least know where they stand.. its more the kids i feel for as sometimes they dont have a voice or know what words to say

mietooo

Post by mietooo » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:33 am

I totally agree; I am from a broken home and they split when I was 9.  It was hard; I can't lie.  The reason it was hard was because there was so much turmoil, but over all I am turning 40 this year, and it was much better for me that they divorced because they were both happier afterwards.  You asked for an answer spiritually, and if you believe in God, and he gave you these answers; then he will give you the strength even if you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel yet.  Go and good luck with your daughters, and don't get clobbered by the 2x4 or worse!!!

metric1

Post by metric1 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:48 am

i believe that if you stay in a bad relationship because of your kids, then your kid is liable to see any fights or other problems you are having and might even get the idea that you are having the problems because of them. it doesn't seem to be healthy for anyone involved. just my opinion though.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:44 pm

Children tend to blame themselves in all situations.  So when parents split up they blame themselves until they realize how much better life can be in a peaceful atmosphere.  When parents say they remain for the sake of the children, the children definitely feel at fault when all the tensions rise.

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:27 pm

I would certainly listen to my inner self/Gut instincts. If you have hear the word go, seen the word go and know you should go, then make your peace with him and go. I have always found that when one door is closed another opens. That actually happened to me about 18 months ago. I was very afraid, not well and was moving back to the south from Iowa after 8 long years there. I made the choice after much worry to go because I trusted my inner self. I made a very wise choice. I found out after I had been in Texas for about 4 weeks that the person I left had been cheating on me all along. I had suspected, but I had no concrete proof. My cards, crystalball and other toold told me, my gut told me and I had a dream that told me, so I told God that if he wanted me to go home he would make a way. My son called me 2 days later and asked if I wanted to go home. I went home and as I said it was the wise choice for me. Listen to yourself.....

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

itsjustme641

Post by itsjustme641 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:52 pm

Thank you all for your replies. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond, but I have been out of town the last few days. Everything has been telling me to go - and I do mean everything. So, I guess it is time to go! Much love and hugs to all of you!

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:07 pm

I wish you love, happiness and peace on your new path.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

amberpsychics

Post by amberpsychics » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:24 pm

keep in touch and let us all know how you get on.

hthrshorty

Post by hthrshorty » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:19 pm

I wished my parents would have divorced when I was younger because we were all miserable. My mom is depressed and she took it out on everyone. My dad is a truck driver so he wasn't around that much I guess he blocked it out. Mom would get mad because he wouldn't do anything around the house. He would sleep or watch tv on the weekends. Then he would go back to work. So that's why I've been in bad relationships. One guy I was with was a really bad alocholic He was mean to me, I was there for about 2 1/2 years until I day enough is enough. I pick up and left. He kept calling telling me that he would change. I kept prying asking god to help me he told me not to go back with him. Well, I day I thought well maybe he would change So I ask him to help me moved my stuff back into the house and he said you moved it out and you can move it back in. Well needless to say I didn't move back. What I'm trying to say is that if your gut is telling you to leave leave You and your kids will be better off. You'll be much happier. Take care and good luck

Return to “Psychic”