Several Things

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MaggieRose

Several Things

Post by MaggieRose » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:48 pm

I have had a lot of premature deaths in my family during my lifetime.  I have learned to deal but it sure is hard and I dread losing any more.

I also (as I mentioned in "I need a Hug"), have always had money trouble, but then again I think everyone does.

I just lost my stepson in August and my husband is having trouble with that.

I keep hearing things like car doors slamming when there are none there, knocking on the door and there will be no one there when I go to see.  I just don't know what to think anymore.

I've heard my name called out many times during my life with no one there and my family thinks I'm crazy (of course I am certifiable).

I've gotten to the point where I am so overwhelmed with everything, I just feel numb.

Will I ever get out from under this or do I just need to settle?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:21 pm

Knowledge is power!  You obviously are hearing from the loved ones who have passed.  Perhaps more knowledge on the ability to communicate with the departed (mediumship) would soften your journey.  The more you know, the easier it would get to address the happenings.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:28 pm

Hello MaggieRose

Why not the next time you hear these things or people around you, ask them what is it that they want you to know or do?
Ask and see what kind of answers, or what answers you hear in your head. Whichever answer comes first into your head, silently, but which only you can hear it within you, trust and take that to be the answer.
If you are skeptical about it, ask again. Dont do anything about it, if you are not sure, but at least hear them out.

Hope you feel calmer soon.

Return to “Psychic”