Could really use some input on this

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MystikalGizmo

Could really use some input on this

Post by MystikalGizmo » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:37 am

I really dont know which board this belongs at so my apologies ahead of time if I've posted this in the wrong spot.

I've been having these experiences where I can be where ever If I stop and am sitting or standing around someone I dont know alot of times I'll get this feeling of like impending doom but I dont feel fearfull. Instead I'll feel like my energy is being drawn out from within me. I'll feel like I want to get up and walk away but something ends up holding me back and I'll get this feeling that I have to talk with this person. By then I'll be sensing negative feelings about this person not as the person being bad but as the person having gone through a very truamatic experience in there life. I'll start to have images in my head of what happened to them. I'll feel all the emotions they felt. Fear, horror, crying or screaming etc. I'll end up just to say outloud what I'm seeing,feeling and hearing The person is either shocked or frightened at first but when I explain it to them then they seem to be ok with it Alot of times I'm able to help the person in one way or another and I'll feel a sense of peace and serenity within myself.
If I dont talk with the person though I'll keep feeling more and more of my energy being drawn out till finaly I'll end up having a dream or more like nightmare where I'll see everything that happend to the person through my nightmare and even though I dont feel the peace and serenity I'll at least regain my energy back.
I dont know what to think of all this I may be cruel for saying this but I really wish I wouldnt have this To be honest right now I hate it.
Maybe if I had some insite into this and why this happens to me I could not hate it as much.
Hoping someone may have some input on this

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:56 pm

It sounds like empathy to me.  The important step is protection and grounding to keep you safe and secure in your own energies.  Then as you open to others' energies you can identify and use them to better effect.

MystikalGizmo

Can Really Use... Thanks Spiritalk

Post by MystikalGizmo » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:45 am

Thank you spiritalk for your info and reply.
May I ask Do you know how I can find more info on this that I can read and learn more
especialy on how to  protect and ground myself to keep myself safe.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:55 am

I agree with Spirit talk. You cannot help the way you 'feel' other peoples' traumas, but psychic protection and grounding will calm you down and even make you use these 'visions' to better use for others around you.
There are plenty of books out there that teach psychic protection.
The one I do is visualise myself inside a beam of white light - others do by visualsing themselves inside a bubble of white light - contain and surround yourself with the purity of that light, feel protected  and surround the outer borders of that light with whatever type of protection tool you desire - e.g. a firewall, guards with spears, anything that gives you protection. Imagine and feel whatever makes you secure and happy within the walls of that light. Do this several times a day or when you feel the need for it.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:59 pm

Empathics who protect and ground tend to be more balanced.  You will then know more about what is you and what is psychic input.  In that is the balance to be grounded in your own life.  

As stated there are many methods, techniques and uses for protection and grounding.  When you find what works for you it will work like a balance rod to keep you grounded in body, mind, spirit.

techy105

Re: Could really use some input on this

Post by techy105 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:55 pm

MystikalGizmo wrote:I really dont know which board this belongs at so my apologies ahead of time if I've posted this in the wrong spot.

I've been having these experiences where I can be where ever If I stop and am sitting or standing around someone I dont know alot of times I'll get this feeling of like impending doom but I dont feel fearfull. Instead I'll feel like my energy is being drawn out from within me. I'll feel like I want to get up and walk away but something ends up holding me back and I'll get this feeling that I have to talk with this person. By then I'll be sensing negative feelings about this person not as the person being bad but as the person having gone through a very truamatic experience in there life. I'll start to have images in my head of what happened to them. I'll feel all the emotions they felt. Fear, horror, crying or screaming etc. I'll end up just to say outloud what I'm seeing,feeling and hearing The person is either shocked or frightened at first but when I explain it to them then they seem to be ok with it Alot of times I'm able to help the person in one way or another and I'll feel a sense of peace and serenity within myself.
If I dont talk with the person though I'll keep feeling more and more of my energy being drawn out till finaly I'll end up having a dream or more like nightmare where I'll see everything that happend to the person through my nightmare and even though I dont feel the peace and serenity I'll at least regain my energy back.
I dont know what to think of all this I may be cruel for saying this but I really wish I wouldnt have this To be honest right now I hate it.
Maybe if I had some insite into this and why this happens to me I could not hate it as much.
Hoping someone may have some input on this
if you see signs like that then mabey spirits have chosen you to protect them. so wath out for any other signs as this may be the start of nuemorous 'bad' occasions

MaggieRose

Post by MaggieRose » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:57 pm

Absolutely surround yourself with white light and ask your spirit guide to let you "see" but not "experience" or "feel" the entity's negative energies.  

As the others say you are probably an empath but if you let yourself continue to feel all of these energies you will wind up being sick yourself.

Good luck to you and I'm sending my prayers that you may be able to get a handle on this gift of yours.

Return to “Psychic”