Crystal Gazing

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Aevenai

Crystal Gazing

Post by Aevenai » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:10 pm

I had an experience with a Navajo Family, and they had introduced crystal gazing to me, and they had used a clear quartz crystal that wasn't treated, but simply just dug out. And I wasn't supposed to 'see' anything in the crystal but I did, I saw shapes of animals inside. The women were surprised, and they told me that when they gaze into the crystal they see images almost like a movie, and what they've seen in there have come true or it was happening at the moment. They said that you can ask the crystal a question and it can show you the answer or something relating to it. It was very interesting. They saw some images in it relating to me, and a some of it have come true.  :smt103 Has anyone tried or heard of it?

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:33 pm

I have i n my younger days scryed using a crystal ball and a glass ball.  I could see all sorts of things.  Not all that i could verify.  Now a days I don't have the time to do it.

Suzi

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:23 pm

Crystal balls were a big seller some years gone back.  It was the attitude of movies that all psychics or mediums used them for their work.

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:13 pm

Sounds like a wonderful experience to me :)

I use several different crystals to offer insight and enlightenment. I have a collection of crystal balls from a simple lead glass crystal one that really lives and speaks with movie pictures lol to a tiny obsidian shard that was an Apache arrowhead. It all depends on how your are tuned in at the moment you try. The more sensitive the person the wider the range of things that can be used for scrying :) For those that maybe less sensitive then it can be harder :)  I personally prefer natural scrying tools.

Aevenai

Post by Aevenai » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:31 am

Many things are distorted by movies, and yes, not all mediums prefer to use tools or crystal balls. Though I find that using a naturally formed crystal is easier to direct my energy and connection to what I need to see.

The crystal that was used had been something like this...

Scrying is a very interesting way, something like gazing into the crystal was new, so it was very surprising how much I could see in it.
Lady of Avalon: I've been wondering what other crystals that can be used, I have some native american arrowheads, maybe I can experiment with various crystals. And I think the best divination tools are natural ones, as I've gotten the best results with them :)

Rev_Vesta

Scrying

Post by Rev_Vesta » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:26 am

Clairvoyancy using Scrying can be a valuable tool.......... Scrying, many tools can be used... Crystals Spheres, obelisks, pyramids , lots of different shapes, transulcent crystals are such a natural tool, but i have also used Glass Crystal Balls,  flame from a candle or fire, water in a dark bowl or chalice and a Black Scrying Mirror.......

yes sometimes can be like a movie, other times it can be still pictures, faces, images, symbols etc.......

can be from Past lives, present lives and a possible future............depends on the question asked......

some people are natural visionarys, for others preparation in meditation, connecting with Spirit or psychic vibrations are necessessary....

take care...

Blessed Be!

Vesta

MagusMagnus

Post by MagusMagnus » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:26 am

With respect to accuracy as it relates to the results of any operation of descrying, there exists some inherent problems.  Often one has no indication of the context of that which is "seen", nor any clear idea as to the time frame pertinent to the vision.  Further, for many there is the difficulty of stabilizing the mind -- Calming one's emotions and exercising adequate concentration (thought management) for the task.

It may be of some help, towards improving accuracy, if one makes notes of each session immediately afterwards.  Better yet, is to have someone else near at hand to record post-session information for the seer.  The longer the itime nterval after a session, and the more mental, emotional, and physical activity experienced after a session, the greater the information distortion is likely to be, in terms confusion of memories and loss of detail.

MagusMagnus

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:43 pm

Aren't we all natural visionaries in our own way?  I think it is important to be quiet in the material existence to address and connect with the spirit energies.  This helps eliminate all emotions and puts the happening to the spirit.  

No two people receive or work the same with any tool.  So what is right for yourself will have to be practiced and recorded as suggested to see how the results manifest in your own experience.  Psychic work with or without tools is all about the individual experience.

Return to “Psychic”