The urge to run....

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nyteshadecreed

The urge to run....

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:54 pm

Ok as the topic implies... there is just this urge inside of me that keeps growing... it is the urge to Move, to get away from where I am... (Which is and always has been home for me, there is not reason why I would feel this way. Things here are better than they have been. Finally at a stable point and now when I am home alone... (which is most the day, as I am now working from home and taking time off of school.) I just feel like I need to be not only someplace else... but far from where I am.... Sometimes I just want to grab a bag and start walking.... It isn't a get moving and do something... This is more relocate.... So I was wondering if anyone else has had this or perhaps going through it... Let me know... Please... it is confusing for me... I am a home kinda person...

Home is my safe and happy place... so for me to have a drive to leave it makes me wonder why, and if this is real... where....

Nyte

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:54 pm

I ahd lived in the same town for 40 years and when we got married I told my wife not to even think about moving. She never pressured me, never even mentioned moving - we were happy.
Then I woke up one day and realized I needed togo somewhere - anywhere!
My step-son lives in California, so we though that might do.
We both love Malta, so we thought that might do also.
I wanted to live in Malaga in Spain (I love flamenco), I thought that might do.
So we ended up here in the Lake District, on the coast and every day I walk the dogs on the beach and look at the mountains in the distance. I started a new school - it's thriving and we are truly content.
If you have a true urge to move, figure out where and go for it. If it all goes pear shaped you can always go back, but give a good chance to work first.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:58 pm

*smile* Thank You Prof.... I just don't know if D will be as accomadating as your dear wife is... Sometimes he still gives me strange looks about things... I will talk to him about it... lol be he always wants to go south... and ONLY south, he hates the snow lol... Not sure where it is I am feeling I need to go... but I will work on that... *hugz*

Affections,
               Nyte

mom2ericha

Post by mom2ericha » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:21 pm

do you believe in reincarnation? Could it be you are remembering a past life in your subconscious, and it is telling you to "go home"? If you don't know where you want to go, you won't be content until you figure out where you want to go, and you will constantly be wandering. Try to figure out where it is you want to go. Maybe you are feeling some psychic feelings and someone is thinking about you or needing you, a friend or something. Maybe you are just picking up on someone's vibes that you are close to and you want to go to them. Try meditating, clear your mind of everything and lay down on a bed or sit in a chair, and just let pictures come to your mind without trying to think of anything. If you like put in a cd or music of nature sounds or beach waves, but sometimes that can cause you to have images of that and you don't want anything to steer you in a direction. You want your thoughts to be free so you can just let things come as they will. Keep a journal and write down dreams, and when you are meditating, any thoughts that come to mind. You may see a pattern, and be able to get some ideas of what is making you feel restless and where you need to go. Good luck!

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:18 am

Ok, sorry it took me so long to get back on here, but once I explain this I think you will all understand why....

Thursday the 15th, me and D, a friend and my sister went to the movies... While we were there D's bro Gerry called, We had the phone on silent, so when we got out D called him back as we were walking out of the theater. His best friend Josh had been in a accident... Well Josh is family to us all... I have known him 12 years and through all our hardships with Gerry being paralyzed Josh was there with us as one of the family... We took my sister home and then went to the hospital... but on the way there... I felt like I wanted to be there right now, but didn't have the panicky feeling that went with it... The urge to Go.... D was pretty freaked out about it, and I prayed alot and called my family and asked them to pray too...

I honestly think this is what I was experiencing, and why I could not figure out where I wanted to go to.... Josh is fine... Well a broken knee and face.... but other than being really swollen he looks ok... and Once his concussion goes away, we expect him to be his normal self. The doctors say a complete recovery is expected.

It wasn't until I got on tonight that It clicked.... Kinda been running on no sleep for a few days.... So Thank you all so very much!!

Light, Love and Blessings,
                                      Nyte

Return to “Psychic”