Psychic

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gar10fee

Psychic

Post by gar10fee » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:19 pm

I was told that i had psychic powers by another psychic.

Does anyone know how i can  work on my abilities and develop them?

connect

Post by connect » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi there Fiona

#1 Would be too slow down a bit. I get the feeling your life has mostly been hectic.(you like to be on the go) And while I see that you like nature and and enjoying that..to develop yourself spirituality, it might help to join a community where you can literally live the spiritual life.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:14 pm

fiona:  Read up on the Mediumship Development notes in the mystic Academy for some ideas as well.  Taking charge is the first step.  Learning all you can helps you apply good energies to the whole exercise.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:00 pm

Fiona

Just be watchful of the events happening around you and make a note of what happens when you feel it is going to happen.....

Let me explain: These daily exercises  and writing them in a journal will enhance and develop your confidence within the psychic realm.

The phone rings and you get a gut feeling as to who it is> if it turns out to be correct, write it down.
You think about a friend and you hear from them> write it down.
A friend says something that you were just thinking about> write it down...

And many, many such experiences give you of your psychic experiences. Write them all down in a journal with their dates and then go back and read them..... you will be surprised.

Read books about psychic development. Read the wonderful material that Spiritalk has written under the Mediumship section of this forum - textbook stuff!

And come and share your experiences with us.

Blessings.

trish76

hello ;)

Post by trish76 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:53 pm

I was told the same thing  by a psychic as well. For me, it's about my confidence level. I didn't find out about it until I was 28 years old. I never understood all the "freaky" things that happened to me growing up. Nor could I explain the feelings I was picking up as an adult. I spent all my life pushing these feelings down so it's very hard for me to just run with what I pick up. However, I have found that when I do just that, I am more accurate than I could have imagined, though I am kinda lazy as far as journaling goes lol. ;) Good luck to you.

Return to “Psychic”