faces while trying to sleep

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:00 am

looking_glass wrote:
dhav wrote:
looking_glass wrote:
dhav wrote:They may be wanting to attract your attention about something.I don't think you should be worried about that.As long as it doesn't cause harm of course.Also if you want to be left aloneyou can ask them to go away.They can be your guides too.Try to see what they are trying to convey.Sometimes they are ther for fun as you said yourself they made laughing faces.
Why does everything have to be guides? Why not those who misguide, or just another form of life, or thoughts in the ether?
I said may be your guide :smt003 and

Yup I agree it can be one who misguide that's why I said also as long as it doesn't harm you

Suppose one has a guide who misguides.I have read soem cases like this.But we human entities have got free will to make our own decisions and to distinguish between wrong and right.It's not necessary to always listen to what they say.
If a guide misguides, why would someone consider them a guide? Maybe there are none...or maybe we are all guides for each other.
That's why I call mine a "companion" not a "guide" ... I take his "guidance" with a grain of salt ... haha

This topic is interesting because it seems very common (and we all thought we were alone!). I also see random shapes and images, it's like a dreaming state while awake or like seeing images in clouds. I guess the faces are the most disturbing (sometimes). I really think it's just subconscious thoughts, like a dream... for me anyway. Usually the visions I have with meaning, I know there's a meaning (even if I don't know what that meaning is).  :smt051

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:16 pm

My husband told me a while back that he saw faces before he went to sleep he did not know who the faces belonged to.  One time he saw a good family freind of ours that has passed away she was smiling down at us.

Cali4niaGirlz

Post by Cali4niaGirlz » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:46 pm

I'm glad I found this thread!!

I too see faces, however, mine are evilish faces. When I first lay down in my bed, all of a sudden, these devil-looking faces just pop out of nowhere! They don't have a body, just a face is all I can see.

They are very scarey to me. Sometimes they are a human-devilish face, and other times they are monsterish-evil faces.

I quickly snap them out of my head and make myself think of something else. Sometimes that works right away, other times it takes a few moments.

I always thought I had an "over-active" imagination!

parallelmessages

Post by parallelmessages » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:50 pm

i've experienced this as well a few times...funny, i've never felt afraid or concerned with their appearance.  i just figured someone or something was trying to communicate with me...

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:08 am

Yes, I have experienced this also. faces appearing without any warning, I have had spirit (companions) for many years now. Why they are with me, I do not yet know. I first became aware of them in 1980. If they have always been with me is entirely possible since many strange things have happened to me over the years.(before and after 1980).

Rohiniranjan

Re: faces while trying to sleep

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:33 am

apoi wrote:Does anyone see face faces when they are trying to sleep that do not look human or like animals?

I saw a face while trying to sleep and could hear a loud tone in my ears. I normally get scared when I see faces, but this time I wasn't scared even though the face was making gestures at me. It seemed to be laughing, and then another face came out of what would be it's mouth.

What do you feel?
During the hypnopompic-hypnogogic state (falling into sleep and rising from) I have at times heard a voice. It was always of my father who raised me in this lifetime!

Safe are those whose 'hallucinations' are connected with reality ;-)

Divine energies do not generally like to impart valuable information to those who are not grounded!

Though that is not an incontrovertible rule or law!

Cayce and Roberts and many others helped so many! However, all the energies they channeled were generally very earthy! The "hairy-fairy" ones come and go but the Cayce-s and Robert-s turn out to be more lasting if not forever!...

Rohiniranjan ;-)

widboudicea

Post by widboudicea » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:51 am

Faces is something that I can almost guarantee seeing before I go to sleep.
I have never been afraid - in fact when my youngest son was a baby he was very ill and we rarely slept at night - causing me to become desperate for sleep - one night I prayed that I could sleep knowing my son would be ok and a face surrounded by brilliant white light hovered above his cot. I slept for an hour that night.
If it gets too much I ask for it to stop, sometimes I will just lay there watching in case there is a message.
I always protect myself and family around me but have never had reasons to worry. It seems my youngest son is developing the same attributes.

Omnicron Solaris

Post by Omnicron Solaris » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:18 am

I remember hearing from an expert on the out of body experiences (I believe it was someone from the Munro Institute). This person said  that sometimes between the waking and sleeping we leave our bodies.  This is kind of a natural OBE (out of body experience).  
He also said that sometimes we are mostly conscious during these times.  We may interpret what we see as strange dreams or faces in some cases.
He also went on to explain that in this interstitial space (a space between spaces) there are creatures.
He described them as the Flora and fauna of the astral plane.
By and large these creatures are harmless.  They seem to gain energy from us leaving our bodies.
But I wouldn't it just his word on it.  If I review I would pick some quiet time and meditate on this.  Try to bring the image back into your mind and ask it "do you have a message for me" or "what are you?"  And then just simply listen for the answer.

Remember that this is your imagination and you control your imagination. nothing can happen to you.
Good luck

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:59 pm

Sometimes this is a psychic sensitivity rather than imagination.  But the same applies - you are in charge of the whole thing.

mugglebornmom

Post by mugglebornmom » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:28 pm

I've seen faces too! I would let them fade in and out for some time before drifting off to sleep. However at one point the faces started to turn ugly, looked like decomposing faces, think "grim reaper" type images and I found this quite disturbing. So I asked my guide/guardian to only allow those who are from the light to contact me in my dreams. Worked like a charm. I think grounding, psychic protection are so important.

Angeleyez

Post by Angeleyez » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:50 pm

I'm glad I saw this post,  at night before I go to sleep sometimes I see faces of people that I never know. I've seen some really ugly demonic looking faces too. As soon as I see them I go into prayer for protection before I sleep and I didn't have a problem. I thought it was just my imagination, but it kinda reminded me that the lower entities are very jealous and they want me to fall off my path. But I generally have no fear of them b/c I know they only have power if I give it to them.

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:35 pm

I also have had this happen, my son too and he was worried as well....but It could be many things...you could be tapping into others energy and feeling the "ugliness" on their soul.  We all have things we aren't proud of and at night when we try to sleep we tend to dwell on these regrets.  As a psychic you could be picking up on these thought patterns and "seeing" the feelings.  

What I see tends to be like a movie of faces in fast forward.  I don't feel frightened, just curious .  They could people I have encountered and was to busy to notice...or people i have yet to meet.  I don't know !  But someday I will

Procrastinator2008

Post by Procrastinator2008 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:58 pm

The clearest face I saw recently while I was dozing off then jolted awake was President Obama's face lit by what I thought was fire or a torch he was carrying. Apparently a torch is a symbol of truth and/or enlightenment. So I took it to mean he's the leader of this, since he was the one carrying the torch.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:19 pm

I dont know about faces..... but I do sometimes get this loud noise in my ear that it shakes me, almost like a big bang or something that does physically shake me and then it's gone. I am not sure if this is a physical phenomenon or what. A loud noise like that as though audible only to me.
Cant explain it. Thankfully, though, it is not a daily occurence :)

Return to “Psychic”