Sonia Choquette

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

electric beauty

Sonia Choquette

Post by electric beauty » Mon May 18, 2009 8:16 pm

I had no idea where to put this, so if it's in the wrong forum I'm sorry!

I have a couple of Sonia Choquette's books, and I really like her and her teachings. I was on Amazon.com however, and read a review from a woman who had gotten a reading from her and that it was very off. This led to me doing a little research and found others who say that she gives like, the same reading to everyone.

I have watched some videos of Sonia on YouTube and being very in tune myself, she seems genuine and good-hearted.

I don't know what to think! I was thinking of purchasing more of her books but now I am not so sure.

Also, does anyone have any good book recommendations for intutive/psychic development? Thank you. :]

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue May 19, 2009 1:34 pm

Try:  Develop Your Psychic Powers by Tara Ward.  It may be found on www.abebooks.com

If you find value in her teachings (books) why question anything else she does?  The thing is...it is all about energy.  We may be compatible with some and not compatible with others.  You have found in your own life that some people draw you and others repel you.  Would it be any different with a psychic and their capabilities?  

Their record will be good with some and not so good with others.  And when a person comes for a reading, they may just be looking for trouble.  And what they seek, they will surely find.  Too bad really!

GavinKabal

Psychic Development

Post by GavinKabal » Tue May 19, 2009 1:48 pm

The place to start to develop your higher self, which awakens the Psychic Abilities dormant in us all, is meditation, and the quieting of the inner voice, which is a result of our egos, or lower selves.  I would suggest Pranayama Yoga to begin, and a study of any of the Higher Esoteric Arts which help you to rise your awareness towards your higher self.  Kabbalah, Wiccan, any of these all have this as a common goal- different roads to the same shining city.  Good luck with your journey!

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri May 22, 2009 7:08 am

I agree with Spiritalk in all his comments, as I have experienced that myself with readings given to me and when I do readings to others.

I have recently read the book by Tara Ward - Develop Your Psychic Powers - and found it very good indeed!

I am now reading a book by Sonia Choquette - Ask Your Guides - which I equally find insightful and a good guidance in the realm of angels and guides.

I take from these books whatever 'talks' to me; what resonates with me and I leave the rest that don't. Some people are good teachers, some are good readers and some are a bit of all.

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Fri May 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Hi Electric dreams

Any book that you get information from is worth the purchace.
Keep an open mind when reading them and be patient as you try the lessons.
Good luck
Cheers Pete

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri May 22, 2009 3:12 pm

I agree with the Psychic Chef

I dont always do the exercises which I dont connect with; and I dont always take what the books say as the gospel truth. Whatever works for me.....

Return to “Psychic”