Blue spot

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

electric beauty

Blue spot

Post by electric beauty » Mon May 18, 2009 1:25 am

I didn't know what forum to put this under!

For the past 7 months or so, whenever I close my eyes (especially going asleep at night), I see a very bright, cobalt blue spot in my vision. It's very bright and it sometimes gets bigger and meanders around in my vision. When I open my eyes, it's still there.

Also, today, I was extremely distraught and crying on my bed, and all of a sudden I opened my eyes and the blue dot was there even though it wasn't dark at all in my room.

What could this be?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon May 18, 2009 5:47 pm

I would highly recommend you get your eyes checked out.  It may well be a physical thing with your eye sight.  The soonest caught, the earliest mended.

electric beauty

Post by electric beauty » Mon May 18, 2009 8:18 pm

spiritalk wrote:I would highly recommend you get your eyes checked out.  It may well be a physical thing with your eye sight.  The soonest caught, the earliest mended.
lol, thanks. I think my vision is fine, I've had 15/10 vision forever. I was thinking more along the lines of a restless subconscious mind or something. ;)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue May 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Before checking the metaphysical it is always wise to check the physical.  An eye exam wouldn't go amiss in any case.  Our eyes can change over time.

Seeing color in the aura, the one closest to and interpenetrating the body is seen as a cobalt blue.  Perhaps you may becoming aware of your own or someone else's aura?

GavinKabal

Spots/Colors

Post by GavinKabal » Tue May 19, 2009 1:39 pm

If you are practicing meditation or any of the esoteric arts, it can be a side effect of opening your perception to new reals of being.  As children when we accept the "common world view" we censor or delete from our perception the ability to see into other realms, the invisible friends, ghosts, etc. most everyone remembers as kids.  When you begin to reach higher realms of consciousness these begin to appear again, there is no harm, it just shows the growth of yourselves into new ways of being and perceiving.

If you are not practicing any of the above I would go to an eye doctor as the appearance of these otherwise could mean something such as a torn cornea.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed May 20, 2009 7:55 am

actually feel like i need to give a reading here

in your life the is a time and a place your in a position to change or grow into what you really are a spiritually free person. in this world it is like to be an acessory just a tool that causes the larger whole to be moved.

What you really are seeing is well one of the archangels. you may have had the idea that you we a part of something for all you know you could be the empathic route that a whole reigon of people are guided by your energy.

Theres lots of the colour yellow in yuour spirit also a bule. There a break in your life a connection that needs to be reestablished and that is the connection and awareness of the body soul and spirit.

the mind is a box what does is mean to se in the minds eye the place that is the home. <<channeled>>

final words

unlock the door to wisdom in your mind

DRAGON KNIGHT

electric beauty

Post by electric beauty » Thu May 21, 2009 1:00 pm

DragonKnight wrote:actually feel like i need to give a reading here

in your life the is a time and a place your in a position to change or grow into what you really are a spiritually free person. in this world it is like to be an acessory just a tool that causes the larger whole to be moved.

What you really are seeing is well one of the archangels. you may have had the idea that you we a part of something for all you know you could be the empathic route that a whole reigon of people are guided by your energy.

Theres lots of the colour yellow in yuour spirit also a bule. There a break in your life a connection that needs to be reestablished and that is the connection and awareness of the body soul and spirit.

the mind is a box what does is mean to se in the minds eye the place that is the home. <<channeled>>

final words

unlock the door to wisdom in your mind

DRAGON KNIGHT
Wow! You were very accurate, because I should of mentioned that I started seeing the blue spot when I began my spiritual journey, and I had meditated, focusing on opening my third eye. I also had started asking the angels for help.

I am an empath also.

Thank you! :)

Return to “Psychic”