spiritual awakening?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jenira

spiritual awakening?

Post by jenira » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:27 am

ok Im confused right now I seem to be experiencing something, but has me worried.

Ive been having symptoms that are strange. I admit I haven't exatly been living very healthy but Im young and the body is generally ok!

I recently had a very weird experience. Im listening to music and I heard someone whisper my name, (I'm alone btw), I brushed it off thinking, oh my mind is playing with me, nothing to be startled about. But then I hear my full name( not my nick which everyone calls me by) but my full name loud and clear while on my earphones :smt020  

this was last week I got really scared, the voice was a female voice, I thought it was my sister's voice, but I asked if it was her. and I know it couldn't have been she was above me in another room.

SO I did some research online some of having to do with spirit guides, angles, being psychic or some negative spirit.

but then I wondered if there was something more to what I was experiencing which brought me to symptoms of being spiritually awakened ? which revealed to me that the name calling lol, was actually only one of the symptoms I have been experienceing. Among the hearing voice thing , my heart has had palpitations for about a  month. Ive had a skin lesion on my neck that appeared out of nowhere. And I can see star like things at the corner of my eyes. to be honest I don't want to see or hear anything that my scare me again , haha, unless its good and god wants me to. so any help wud b appreciated. I hope that im not going crazy  :smt003

My question to this, is it something I should be concerned about? should I do something to prevent what Im expriencing?  I don't want it to worsen if its bad, so far I keep praying. but if anyone else is going through this let me know and how are you handling it , what do you believe is this that ur expreiencing?

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:48 pm

If you are having any physical symptoms such as heart palpitations please visit a doctor to get checked out.

Hearing voices can be just our imagination running riot, or it could be a telepathic link with your sister or perhaps someone else. Lots of people hear voices in their head and it isn't always a spiritual experience more stress, anxiety or worry related. Read the forums here as there is a lot of information around :)

jenira

Post by jenira » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Well then hopefully I won’t be back here anytime soon after this scare, :P, but Im wondering if me asking my spirit guides to take a pic with me was related to it at all (I did this a week ago) .I actually took a camera and asked them to pose with me (yes outloud). Well I took it and nothing showed up this time… And just didn’t think anything of it aftwerwards. The reason I did this is because  SOMETHING, has usually shown up on the pics I take. either some fuzzy, bubble, and one time a unmistakable FACE but it looked like it had 2 sets of eyes?.... Where there shouldn’t be any ie outside in among the trees, grass. It did creep me out , when I realized what I was looking at was a face. I don’t want to be rude to them if that’s who they are. I’m a big music listener, (I love it infinitely) so if they wanted to attract my attention, it had to be through music no doubt! I usually never ever had this happen unless im half awake half asleep, and usually I disregard those experiences as ever being anything worth mentioning or worrying over,  because of my fuzzy state.  this however, shook me. And made me feel a little crazy. Because I was awake not in a sleepy state.

I actually stopped listening to my music for a short while, very short…,couldn’t stay away from it too long because music is what usually soothes me , lol.
It may be stress, if so then Ill be getting my rest asap!

The heart palpitations has concerned me for some time ( a month) and may be totally unrelated, And just a health problem, I haven’t done anything, thinking its heartburn or gas, but I guess it could something other health related prob, and not a spiritual symptom.

I think thats the end of me asking them to take pics with me  :smt005

Thanks for the reply :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:34 pm

We can not play frivolous games and expect that a serious guide will come.  Play games and you will reap what you sow - a frivolous result.  

You have some psychic abilities (actually we all do) that are awakening through some of the attention you give to the sensitivities within yourself.  Now it would be a good idea to have a teacher for the basics while you practice good exercises to draw good spirit around you.  It is really in your own hands.

jenira

Post by jenira » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:58 am

Hmm, so you're saying that the spirits I attracted weren't exactly on the good side?...they don't linger around do they?, if so then yes I dont mind recieving some instruction on attracting good ones. Well thank u for that lesson,... I do realize now, that these are spirits, that should be respected and not toyed with. thank u  Spirit talk and Cascade of Light!

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:50 am

I don't believe in bad spirits coming to stay. Sometimes our minds wander and play overtime issues of the day so that we can understand situations. But do please visit a doctor to get those palpitations checked out, they may just be anxiety after all, but best to get rid of that concern :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:09 pm

At the moment it would seem the most important aspect is the heart palpitations.  Have them medically checked out.  

The psychic can be addressed later.  Try some meditation with good exercises of attunement with spirit to keep yourself guarded, guided and protected while you soar with spirit.  There is no pain or discomfort in spirit attunement - only that which we create for ourselves.

Return to “Psychic”