Different ways to 'read' info

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Procrastinator2008

Different ways to 'read' info

Post by Procrastinator2008 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:48 pm

I've had trouble even in the receptive Alpha stage right when I get up in the morning. I keep waiting for a voice or a feeling. But it never seems to come. What are the different ways information comes to you?

Voices?
Visions/Faces?
Feelings?
Memories?

Or do you just have to be patient until an answer comes. Or are some questions not on the barganing table for them to let us know - either now is not the time or it's forbidden knowledge. But wouldn't you get a "can't tell you that" message?

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Procrastinator2008,

I am given images... I often find what they mean after doing loads of research... For example I was given an image of a Snake with wings... I researched it, I found the Bible quote of the serpent having to crawl upon its belly for the rest of its days, implying prior to that the serpent travelled differently.  I found info on the Quetzalcoatl a mayan/aztec create with a snakes body and large featured wings and this creature is linked to creation, also known as the rainbow snake of creation in other cultures... I then found info on the Cadesus, the symbol upon the sides of medical items:-

The funny thing is with all 3 of these they point to creation of Mankind, so I saw the image as our origins as it was the defining axiom to the image given.

In the last few years that I have had contact with Anan-Ael (my guide) I have learnt reams of information just by hoping around solving cryptic puzzles around images.

LoS

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:23 pm

The first step, even before visions and voices, might be to sensitize the psychic abilities.  We use all of the senses (sight, sound, smell, taste, touch - tactile, emotional) that are available in the material energies and sensitize them to the psychic abilities, then add 2 more:  Intuition from the gut, and I know from the heart.  That is how our natural abilities work for us.  

In this state of sensitivity we can visualize, receive symbols, interpret thoughts, and many other things.  We are all unique, individual beings and it will happen in its own time, in its own way for each.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Many people lead lives that are not conducive to being more sensitive. Instead they actively take steps to continually defend and protect themselves from the outside environment and violence. For most people any psychic abilities gradually receed further into the recesses of the mind that are well hidden, so they do not stand out. That is one of the main reasons for the sudden outburst of psychics online. Online is perceived as safe and so we feel confident in exploring new ways of using our talents once again.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:53 am

Online is just another outlet. Often people in physical proximity are not so open minded. Not that their always so open minded online either.

I use feelings combined with outside information. Express the thing I want to know more and wait. Feelings and outside information usually come. Like I'll find a web page, or come across a book, or someone will explain something they know.

Oh btw the story of the snake and the creation of humans is that the snake used to be a dragon. The Anunaki came spliced their genes with monkey genes to make humans. The Anunaki are like lizard people, so that alludes to snakes also. The Anunaki wanted to keep the humans uninformed(don't eat from the tree of knowledge), so that they would make better slaves. The best slave is one who does not know they are a slave. The dragon knew exactly what was going on and offered to tell the humans. I cuprous humans obliged and were woken up to the truth of their reality. The anunaki furious at this took the dragons wings away and left it to crawl on it's belly as a snake.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:14 pm

Aegeus, you really do have some strange stories, do you care to give the bibliography for that paragraph? There are many myths on the creation of mankind. But most are just myths, or fantasies created to emphasis a point or enforce a law.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Procratinator,
What is your view thus far after reading the replies to your original post?

I feel you may be trying too hard to feel, see, observe something..... I have been there myself and, to a certain degree, I find myself doing the very same thing at times. I've just learnt to  just let go...... and whatever will come to me, will come.

But, as Spiritalk said, it is best to start developing your psychic senses by reading books, experimenting (on receptive and open-minded friends) and gradually you will start seeing which side your abilities lean towards.. Not all of us are clairaudient, clairisentient and clairvoyants, all at the same time.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:26 pm

I forget all the exact sources of the info I pieced together for that. Some of it is from 'when time began, the first new age' by Zecharia Sitchin. Their was another book I read which I have forget the title of and author and was supposedly channeled from various beings. This was the one which talked about humans being created as slaves to mine earth for it's resources. I believe it because it explains why religion, politics and business are the way they are, saying they were implemented to brainwash people into collecting far more resources then we need or use so the annunaki can take much of it when they come by every 3 thousand or so years. I have found no better explanation for what spawned such systems of control. Also a myth version of the genesis forbidden fruit story that I found in a book somewhere along the way. I heard a friend put it together like that with the dragon. I guess I could email him and ask where he heard about the dragon becoming the snake bit if you are really interested.

For me it is enough that it makes so much sense with things the way they are that that is how they got like this.

Return to “Psychic”