Wierd feelings - need your opinion!!!

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DancingFlame

Post by DancingFlame » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:39 pm

There's also another way of getting negative energy away. you get yourself relaxed and breath in, imagine white breath going through your mouth then breath out image the air is black taking out all the negative energy.

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:11 pm

I agree with the medical advice, and also you may want to consider psychic attack, as in you may be under a form of psychic attack. Many that do it don't even realize they are doing it. Have you tried wear a piece of hemetite to groud? When I am feeling like that I wear a hemetite bracelet. It helps. I also take my shoes off and go stand outside in the grass. Having my feet on the ground helps me to ground. Another thing to think about as well is your chakra's may be out of alignment. But, by all means see your doctor and make sure all is well there first.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

DancingFlame

sme here

Post by DancingFlame » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:43 pm

I had that quite alot. I don't feel its negative but i don't feel it's positive either. but, one time it wasnt good i dont want to post what happened because it's personal. But, lets just say if a person in real life did that to me, they would probaly be in jail :s it was scary.

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:33 pm

I get that feeling when I am in large crowds.  I've started looking around until I find the someone that makes the pressure build in my ears (that air sound like you are fixing to pass out).  When I find out who is carrying the energy that is holding me down, I remove myself from their presence.  So, another thing you need to analyze, is your surroundings.  Keep a journal with entries of each occurance:  what you were doing (watching tv, on the computer, shopping, etc.), what were your surroundings (the bedroom, the backyard, the grocery store, etc), who was in your space (husband, child, friend, stranger, animal), what time it occurred.  All of these are important.  You may find that you are in an area where the mold is too stout.  You may have someone around you that is emitting negative energy that you are absorbing.  It could be any number things, but this helps you narrow it down so that you might be able to find the culprit.  It will also allow you to do the process of elimination so that you may seek spiritual or medical advice.

Return to “Psychic”