This is this, and that is that....

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ianna Leane

This is this, and that is that....

Post by Ianna Leane » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:31 pm

I have noticed, that a majority of psychic people (of any realm of psychi), are highly intelligent and score high on IQ tests.  Now, (the subject of debate), are only "Intelligent" people psychic, or are people "Intelligent" because they are psychic? Most highly intelligent people dont practice traditional religions as far as christianity, catholic, muslim, etc.  A large majority of them practice pagan/wiccan religions.  So, are they viewed as "different" because they are too smart (nerds), or are they different because they have processed and eliminated enough to understand that said religions are flawed and won't be sheeple?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm

I do not think being psychic has got anything to do with 'intelligence' as such. If anything, intelligent (as in scientific) people do not believe and cannot relate to the untouchable and the unprovable. I think being psychic of any realm means one is well in touch with all his/her five senses. I would say, sensitivity is a higher criteria to having psychic qualities than 'intelligence'.

I also believe psychics do have a faith and if they dont believe in Jesus or Mohammad or the Buddha, they do certainly believe in the existence of one God.

This is my take on your question.

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:58 pm

That is an interesting analogy, I would agree with most of it to the fullest.  However, is it possible they can only be more efficient with their intelligence through the abilities of their psychi?  For instance, choosing the right shapes or letters.  They already know the answer as they can predict it, rather than answering the question for it's meaning.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Actually I have found those psychic tests to be not very valid (for me).  While I consider myself an intelligent person, I would have to say that intelligence comes from an interest in life and all it offers.  When spiritually, psychically and mediumship aware, the individual is open to energies.  Those energies give information from an unseen world.  

So while science wants the proofs of measure and weight, the psychic is inclined to believe on the senses.  Psychics are just more attuned to life energies and accept life without the ultimate proofs of scientific minds.  Neither is more intelligent than the other.  Just another approach to life.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:46 pm

I have dont those tests and could not understand their relation with being psychic or being in touch with the senses around me. That is yet another scientific way of trying to prove something. I dont go for that.
As  Spiritalk said, psychics believe in their senses and energies around them whilst scientists believe in the tangible.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:22 pm

I found that I flunked the tests when they were computer generated but when a real person held up the card I could quite clearly ' see' it lol .

Return to “Psychic”