Psychic readings on investments...

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

Psychic readings on investments...

Post by sunmystic » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:12 am

Does anybody on "Mystic Board" do "Psychic readings on investments?"

love,

sunmystic :)

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:24 am

It's funny you should ask that.  The other day I was talking to a guy that was over excited to see me.  He said, I bought a few shares in those stocks you were talking about.  I said what?  He said a few years back, I bought into those shares.  He said shame you didn't have the income to be able to invest like my family and I.  He continued, anyhow, I just wanted to let you know that you would be filthy rich because just on the dividends alone last year, we received 75000.  I knew they were going to be hot commodities, but I had no idea they were going to do that.  I wasn't foreseeing anything though, it was common business sense; they were government contract companies, and it was post 9/11 pre Iraq.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Ianna Leane wrote:It's funny you should ask that.  The other day I was talking to a guy that was over excited to see me.  He said, I bought a few shares in those stocks you were talking about.  I said what?  He said a few years back, I bought into those shares.  He said shame you didn't have the income to be able to invest like my family and I.  He continued, anyhow, I just wanted to let you know that you would be filthy rich because just on the dividends alone last year, we received 75000.  I knew they were going to be hot commodities, but I had no idea they were going to do that.  I wasn't foreseeing anything though, it was common business sense; they were government contract companies, and it was post 9/11 pre Iraq.
Why am I not surprised with what you posted Ianna :)

And there is always abit of psychic stuff involved (at least abit) when it comes to investments. :)

Cameo is asking a reading on a picture of her house in the "Picture reading" forum. I think that you should have a look at it and say something. Even if it is just a "guess" :) Ok?

love you,

sunmystic

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Reading on a subject like investments or financial advice is a dark area ever since the laws in the EU changed last year. Now if a psychic gives advice and it is acted on and then the seeker loses money, it is conceivably possible the psychic may be sued! It's not that hard to predict trends though and that is exactly what most dealers do, coupled with their gut feeling knowledge and insight they can predict accurately too.

Cassie xxx

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:Reading on a subject like investments or financial advice is a dark area ever since the laws in the EU changed last year. Now if a psychic gives advice and it is acted on and then the seeker loses money, it is conceivably possible the psychic may be sued! It's not that hard to predict trends though and that is exactly what most dealers do, coupled with their gut feeling knowledge and insight they can predict accurately too.

Cassie xxx
Thanks for the input Cassie :) I wondered about that. Also in theory if one went to a psychic it could be considered "insider trading" :) if the psychic was a very awake psychic.

love, and thanks again,

sunmystic

Return to “Psychic”