Psychic Tools

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

Psychic Tools

Post by sunmystic » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Guys (and maybe Suzisco :) )What is known and talked about relative to "psychic tools" that are used by one's psychic hands?

We all have psychic hands and also psychic wings :)

I do not know much about psychic wings yet, but psychic tools realitive to psychic hands is starting to get interesting :)

I guess what I am wondering about is whether or not there is any information going on out there about these things?

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:53 pm

Psychic truly means it has to do with your own psyche.  It is the sensitive side of your nature that opens awareness to the more of the universe using the 5 senses you use in the material vibration and taking it to the sensitivities adding 2 more: intuition from the gut and I know from the heart.  

There are no short cuts or 'tools' that carve out a skill.  There is only the hard work of the individual to understand self, others, and all that means in energy.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:05 pm

Psychic Tools are physical things, objects, like a crystal ball or a wand or a deck of cards or runes or Tarot etc, those kind of physical things that give an answer.

As J says Psychic is to do with our psyche our mind and does not need anything, no physical tools, just ourself.

Things get confusing when we see Psychic readers and then Psychic Tarot Readers or Psychic Angel Card readers. The first would be a reading from the soul or psyche of the reader, the others use tools. Many psychics use whatever they feel necessary at the time. Must admit this is the first forum I have come across that has Psychic readings offered where tools are allowed and accepted, kinda nice really :)

Meditation or visualisation is also sometimes thought of as a tool, even though it is not entirely physical it causes physical changes.

Using astrology or numerology or palmistry etc is a different method of reading, and may be carried out by a psychic or a non psychic.

In fact the deeper you explore the more unclear and confusing it all gets lol, some psychics believe in the use of spirit guides or angels :)  So when is a psychic a psychic? When is a tool not a tool?  :)

Cassie x

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:06 pm

spiritalk wrote:Psychic truly means it has to do with your own psyche.  It is the sensitive side of your nature that opens awareness to the more of the universe using the 5 senses you use in the material vibration and taking it to the sensitivities adding 2 more: intuition from the gut and I know from the heart.  

There are no short cuts or 'tools' that carve out a skill.  There is only the hard work of the individual to understand self, others, and all that means in energy.
I disagree with you. Spiritalk, you and i and others can talk about things until you understand where I am coming from :) if you wish? I do not mind.

There is a world out there that you do not know about and you are saying that it does not exist. I say that visiting about it would be interesting :) and that it "does" exist.

love,

sunmystic
Last edited by sunmystic on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Spirit Talk, "True psychic" is about the "psychic community" and all of us that play in it and those that wish to explore playing in it. "Personal," is just your/one's ability to "play in the psychic community" :) Ok? It is a big world out there and that world is full of folks at play :) and they come in all kinds of different varities and abilities. :)

love,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:Psychic Tools are physical things, objects, like a crystal ball or a wand or a deck of cards or runes or Tarot etc, those kind of physical things that give an answer.

As J says Psychic is to do with our psyche our mind and does not need anything, no physical tools, just ourself.

Things get confusing when we see Psychic readers and then Psychic Tarot Readers or Psychic Angel Card readers. The first would be a reading from the soul or psyche of the reader, the others use tools. Many psychics use whatever they feel necessary at the time. Must admit this is the first forum I have come across that has Psychic readings offered where tools are allowed and accepted, kinda nice really :)

Meditation or visualisation is also sometimes thought of as a tool, even though it is not entirely physical it causes physical changes.

Using astrology or numerology or palmistry etc is a different method of reading, and may be carried out by a psychic or a non psychic.

In fact the deeper you explore the more unclear and confusing it all gets lol, some psychics believe in the use of spirit guides or angels :)  So when is a psychic a psychic? When is a tool not a tool?  :)

Cassie x
sometimes a spirit or an enity can give you a spirit tool that can be used to affect the "physical world". And this tool does not actually need to exist in the physical world, but at the sametime it can. One just uses it in the spirit world as a "spirit tool" to effect the physical world. The spirit world can effect the physical world and we all know this or we don't. :)

is all.

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:21 pm

The true psychic is using their own psyche.  That is what psychic means.  To use tools and not connect self would be to use a book to decipher the cards you shuffled and put down rather than using the psychic to interpret for the client and their own needs.  

The tools can be separated from the user.  Using them together is the secret to the skills.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:17 pm

spiritalk wrote:The true psychic is using their own psyche.  That is what psychic means.  To use tools and not connect self would be to use a book to decipher the cards you shuffled and put down rather than using the psychic to interpret for the client and their own needs.  

The tools can be separated from the user.  Using them together is the secret to the skills.
And again, the words of a professional :)

love,

sunmystic

Return to “Psychic”