What is the first thing you remember about being psychic

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ianna Leane

What is the first thing you remember about being psychic

Post by Ianna Leane » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Tell me a little about yourself.

I was 10.  I missed the bus at my school, so I was walking a little over a mile to the next school to catch it there.  Enroute, I had to pass my mother's boss house.  All of a sudden, I spelled peaches.  I looked around, but there was nothing there.  I heard a male voice tell me to sit down.  I looked around again, there was still no one there.  I heard it again but louder this time.  I sat down on the curb infront of my mom's boss house.  Her boss came out asking me if I were okay, all I could do was cry.  She winded up giving me a ride home, but I was there all alone.  I just sat on the couch:  stark quiet, no radio, no tv, no lights.  After awhile, my mother and step-father walked through the door.  My step-father asked my mother, "Did you tell her?"  I interjected, "She doesn't have to, grandmother passed away at 3:45".  It was then I knew.  Since then, I no longer smell my peachy man (hope he finally got reincarnated).  I still get voices none the less.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:28 pm

Is this a question or are you sharing your mediumistic/spirit experience or even of psychic telepathy experience with us?

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:01 pm

No, I'm wanting to know what event occurred in your life that made you finally realize you had special abillites.

KingAcePD

Post by KingAcePD » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:33 am

My experience was at a very early age, my mom would actually tell me that psychic experiences that I couldn't even remember. But the first thing I remember is every day when I wake up from a dream, I can still see it. It's really a will, I wanted my dream to come alive, and I could SEE it as I wake up, but I could never get it to sustain for long. I would also have deja vu, illusions, and gut feelings. If I had to guess, I'd say I was either 4 or 6.

I had a twin who died at birth, which I think has something to do with my extra abilities, and it would also explain the impossible things I did as a kid, as if I had someone helping me, like a ghost or spirit.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Its funny but I don't remember any definitive experiences until I started to realize it was all about the energies.  And I certainly was aware of the energies in life long before we talked about them with psychic abilities.  

I nearly died in a fire at the age of 2.  Dreams remind me of it.  It seems to have changed me somehow.

I just knew about places - I could feel the energies when entering a building - good or bad.  It kept me quiet and reserved for most of my life.  Not wanting to disturb anyone with the sense or feelings of the building.

Development opened it for me on a whole new level (in my 40s) and I realize how each step of my experiences led to this time in my life.  I so appreciate life as a river of experiences.

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:44 pm

You give me hope for a more tranquil serenity with my abilities.  But, that is why I am here; taking in other people's experiences.  I am sorry you suffered through times, but we learn from everything.
spiritalk wrote:Its funny but I don't remember any definitive experiences until I started to realize it was all about the energies.  And I certainly was aware of the energies in life long before we talked about them with psychic abilities.  

I nearly died in a fire at the age of 2.  Dreams remind me of it.  It seems to have changed me somehow.

I just knew about places - I could feel the energies when entering a building - good or bad.  It kept me quiet and reserved for most of my life.  Not wanting to disturb anyone with the sense or feelings of the building.

Development opened it for me on a whole new level (in my 40s) and I realize how each step of my experiences led to this time in my life.  I so appreciate life as a river of experiences.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:26 am

It is through experiences - the good, the bad, the ugly - that we learn and grow.  I think the exercise people say:  No pain No gain.  Life is a lot like that - our experiences can cause us pain but that is only until we understand what the lesson is and we accept the value of it without carrying the pain.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:04 am

THE defining moment for me was when I had my 35mm camera set up on a tripod and hoping to get a timed release photo image of lightning. As I was surveying the sky, looking for the best direction in which to point my camera, a bolt of lightning appeared in the sky at the exact same point that my eye was at. A jagged line or electricity shot out from the right and left sides. It seemed to last several seconds, but in reality it couldn't have lasted that long.

I had experienced strange things before, but this one topped the cake. Unless, of course I don't count the time that I was touched by lightning.  :smt017

sunmystic

Re: What is the first thing you remember about being psychic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:27 am

Ianna Leane wrote:Tell me a little about yourself.

I was 10.  I missed the bus at my school, so I was walking a little over a mile to the next school to catch it there.  Enroute, I had to pass my mother's boss house.  All of a sudden, I spelled peaches.  I looked around, but there was nothing there.  I heard a male voice tell me to sit down.  I looked around again, there was still no one there.  I heard it again but louder this time.  I sat down on the curb infront of my mom's boss house.  Her boss came out asking me if I were okay, all I could do was cry.  She winded up giving me a ride home, but I was there all alone.  I just sat on the couch:  stark quiet, no radio, no tv, no lights.  After awhile, my mother and step-father walked through the door.  My step-father asked my mother, "Did you tell her?"  I interjected, "She doesn't have to, grandmother passed away at 3:45".  It was then I knew.  Since then, I no longer smell my peachy man (hope he finally got reincarnated).  I still get voices none the less.
I was just born knowing it. And it has been an awkward challenge ever since. My first awareness that others were psychic also was when I hit puperty :) . I had to watch what I thought around the girls :) . Personally I think that all women are psychic. Based on my experience only men, generally speaking, are slow :) .

Cool topic Ianna!

love,

sunmystic

FairyAngel

Post by FairyAngel » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:20 am

Hello everyone :smt006

The first time I would say I had some thing paranormal happen to me well I don't know if you can call it psychic was when I was about 1 year or 2 old, these dolls use to talk to me it sounds odd but I do remember this really clear, my parents got scare when I told them about it. As I grew up I use to see spirits once a little boy, then when I was about 16 I use to be able to know what people were thinking or think of some one and boom they would call, then I use to get gut feelings whenever something bad was going to happen. As I grew up I got scared because I would tell my parents and they would be scared so now I think that I blocked whatever psychic ability I had and now I would love to unblock it and learn to use them for good, well I still get gut feelings but not that often like before.

Love and Blessings.
Always FairyAngel :smt059

sbelle

This is an interesting subject to discuss

Post by sbelle » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:26 pm

I had many experiences during my life.  I had the gift of recall but not when it came to school.  I always remembered things from things that happened in my life or the people around me.  I mentioned to my mother when I was 18 that I had a reoccurring dream of me climbing out of my crib on evening. I was at my grandmothers house and my mom and dad went out for a few hours. I heard their voices coming in and climbed out of my crib. the room was blue and the door was white.  it was an old building and smelled of the old wood smell. My grandmother let my mom and dad in and as they opened the door to the bedroom my big toe on my left foot got caught under the door and tore off my toenail.  It was bleeding bad.  I cried but it didn't seem like I cried like a baby would cry.  I remember thinking in full sentences but no one could understand me.  that confused me.  My mother picked me up and took me to the bathroom and bandaged it.  When I told her this dream I had...she said, "How could you remember that, you were only 9 months old".

I also remember every time I was angry or sad i would wish something to happen.  This is a normal human feeling for a child.  But depending on how mad I was as to the severity of the event that would occur, it would actually happen.  This scared me a lot.  I stopped wishing anything bad or not so bad to happen.  I could always make things happen with my mind.  except to get things to move.

I have always had the ability to help people including myself to heal.  I didn't understand any of this until I began reading about this subject.  It doesn't always work as I cannot call it up just when ever.  However, when it does appear it is very powerful.

Shelley

sunmystic

Re: This is an interesting subject to discuss

Post by sunmystic » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:32 pm

sbelle wrote:I had many experiences during my life.  I had the gift of recall but not when it came to school.  I always remembered things from things that happened in my life or the people around me.  I mentioned to my mother when I was 18 that I had a reoccurring dream of me climbing out of my crib on evening. I was at my grandmothers house and my mom and dad went out for a few hours. I heard their voices coming in and climbed out of my crib. the room was blue and the door was white.  it was an old building and smelled of the old wood smell. My grandmother let my mom and dad in and as they opened the door to the bedroom my big toe on my left foot got caught under the door and tore off my toenail.  It was bleeding bad.  I cried but it didn't seem like I cried like a baby would cry.  I remember thinking in full sentences but no one could understand me.  that confused me.  My mother picked me up and took me to the bathroom and bandaged it.  When I told her this dream I had...she said, "How could you remember that, you were only 9 months old".

I also remember every time I was angry or sad i would wish something to happen.  This is a normal human feeling for a child.  But depending on how mad I was as to the severity of the event that would occur, it would actually happen.  This scared me a lot.  I stopped wishing anything bad or not so bad to happen.  I could always make things happen with my mind.  except to get things to move.

I have always had the ability to help people including myself to heal.  I didn't understand any of this until I began reading about this subject.  It doesn't always work as I cannot call it up just when ever.  However, when it does appear it is very powerful.

Shelley
Being angry does seem to be the time that one's abilities are the most "alive" :) and having one's abilities the most "alive" when one is angry is probably not a good thing :)

love,

sunmystic

Return to “Psychic”