Does the more Psychic we become mean we are closer to the end?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:10 pm

To separate God from the energy is to eliminate its actual creation.  As human beings we can use energy, change energy, but we can not create energy.  It has to exist for our use.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:11 pm

spiritalk wrote:To separate God from the energy is to eliminate its actual creation.  As human beings we can use energy, change energy, but we can not create energy.  It has to exist for our use.
A true Sorceror would actually disagree with you. And God gave us stuff to play with so that we could eventually learn how to do it ourselves. You give a child an erector set to play with instead of making them create their own the hard way.

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Just as the child does not re-invent the irector set, so we do not re-invent energy.  There is a source.  I call it God.  Others may have another source, but mine is positive and working (for me).

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:53 pm

spiritalk wrote:Just as the child does not re-invent the irector set, so we do not re-invent energy.  There is a source.  I call it God.  Others may have another source, but mine is positive and working (for me).
Cool! :)

love,

sunmystic

Return to “Psychic”