new member....=) Requesting reading....When will i be in a relationship?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aishrai111

new member....=) Requesting reading....When will i be in a relationship?

Post by aishrai111 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:57 pm

hey guys....i'm a new member..and i'm loving this site!! i have never till date found such a GREAT forum for psychics...
i'm looking to develop my ability....and so this is perfect! i have tried doing readings on myself...i just can't do it/.....just can't!
basically...i have moved on from a tough relationship......now over him....its been years since i have been in a relationship and i want to know whether i will get a guys who is decent for me?? and WHEN!!?!? like its so lonely after a while...u need someone with u......and yeah, thats basically my question...
thanks..my dob- 20th july

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Hi there, I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but you are sadly too young to have a reading done.  
This is because we are a site that spans many coutries and it is actually illegal to give readings to people under the age of 18 in many countries.

As to relationships, you will be in when when you are least expecting it.  Relationships come along at the oddest time and they usually don't come along when you are voraciously looking for one.

Please take care

Suzi

Return to “Psychic”