Is This Psychic Change????

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

johnswifey86

Is This Psychic Change????

Post by johnswifey86 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:57 pm

In the last month maybe a little longer, I have been trying to hone in on my psychic abilities. And in the time i've been doing so i've been able to pick up on who or what kind of a person someone is w/out having to get to know them or have a conversation w/ them. But its just subtle things, like if someone is lonely or if someone has a sweetheart. I've noticed that before I wasn't able to feel those kinds of things, and in turn it led me to opening up to the wrong kinds of people. Any ways I can feel what kind of energy they have as well. I've noticed a small difference in the changes but I am wondering if maybe someone else has experienced this as well, and also I am looking for confirmation that the changes I am seeing or feeling I should say... is "psychic changes".

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:42 pm

That is often described as intuition or empathy, which is a part of being psychic.  As you unfold in psychic ways, many things will happen that help you focus in your own development.  It is important to work with what you are learning to enhance all aspects.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:31 pm

The easiest way to wake up your psychic abilities in a balanced way is to see the below picture as yourself.

love,

sunmystic
Attachments
gayatri.jpg
gayatri.jpg (37.92 KiB) Viewed 2956 times

sunmystic

Re: Is This Psychic Change????

Post by sunmystic » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:47 pm

johnswifey86 wrote:In the last month maybe a little longer, I have been trying to hone in on my psychic abilities. And in the time i've been doing so i've been able to pick up on who or what kind of a person someone is w/out having to get to know them or have a conversation w/ them. But its just subtle things, like if someone is lonely or if someone has a sweetheart. I've noticed that before I wasn't able to feel those kinds of things, and in turn it led me to opening up to the wrong kinds of people. Any ways I can feel what kind of energy they have as well. I've noticed a small difference in the changes but I am wondering if maybe someone else has experienced this as well, and also I am looking for confirmation that the changes I am seeing or feeling I should say... is "psychic changes".
JW, based on my experiences with what you are discribing you are experiencing your psychic abilities waking up and coming on line so to speak. And again JW :) you are doing just fine.

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:40 pm

Perhaps the best that could be in that picture is the swan.  Consider....the swan on the surface of the water glides and looks so effortless.  And yet, under the water the feet are moving to make it look so graceful.  Aren't we like this - unruffled on the surface, while all the inner work takes place?

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:15 pm

spiritalk wrote:Perhaps the best that could be in that picture is the swan.  Consider....the swan on the surface of the water glides and looks so effortless.  And yet, under the water the feet are moving to make it look so graceful.  Aren't we like this - unruffled on the surface, while all the inner work takes place?
I love you! Unruffled on the surface :) I am working on being unruffled on the surface :) does that count?

love you,

sunmystic :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:57 pm

We are all a work in progress!

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:43 pm

spiritalk wrote:We are all a work in progress!
:) !

love,

sunmystic :)

BboydARX

Post by BboydARX » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Lots of Love in this thread, I thought i'de share some too! Everyday and in everyway you are getting better and better! Love thy self as well as other's and life becomes loving.

Namaste

Louis.

johnswifey86

Post by johnswifey86 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Wow! Thank you guys for replying. It really helps to get sum validation. I definately feel different...and come to know things that I didnt know before. And i've already helped my best friend in a situation that I may not have been able to help her w/ before. Its very cool and it feels good to help. And everyone who has posted a reply here has really helped me to know i'm on the right path. Thank you so much. By the way Spiritalk yur not the only person whose said I may be empathic, thats good to hear. I wonder sometimes why I feel the way I do. Although my husbands frustration w/ a situation hes going through was'nt fun lol. Its like I was in his body feeling what he felt.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Thats where grounding and protection come in.  Always know what is your own emotional upsets and what does not belong to you.  In that way you can tell what does not belong to go away.  And, of course, you can always tell your own emotions to straighten up and fly right too.  LOL

Return to “Psychic”