Developing your psychic abilities...

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:32 pm

The power of the law of attraction is certainly well documented. And using the mind for this natural law is one aspect.  Believing is important and that can come from the spirit within.  Surface belief is not enough to manifest our own best good.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Another interesting way to wake up and enhance your psychic abilities
is to sit under the spirit tree with your back to it's large trunk. If you do
this at night in the shade of the moon you open the door to the spirit world.

If you do it durring the day you open the door to the living energys of
all living things.

love,

sunmystic

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Please define "spirit tree", Sunmystic. I love trees =) I sat under a few, leaning on the trunk to feel it's energy and it really made me feel good... wanna know more!

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Mischieveouseyez, the law of attraction definitely works as I know for myself. I attracted my friends back into my life by my b-day (we had not talked in many months by my choice due to circumstances that have to do with my relationship...and I missed them so much!) and those that are important to me came all back to me by yesterday night... that was the best b-day present I got!!

I have a bit of a weight issue and been hoping to attract weight loss, but I think that my mind keeps telling me that other things are more important than my body and I lose focus in that area. It might also be that like many indigos I have a bit of an issue with the things I consume with processed foods and environmental allergies I don't have time or resources to battle right now. I think I need to walk more and go visit that spirit tree (in the local park?) Sunmystic is talking about, hehe.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:03 am

PetraVanilla wrote:Please define "spirit tree", Sunmystic. I love trees =) I sat under a few, leaning on the trunk to feel it's energy and it really made me feel good... wanna know more!
We have two sides to our body and brain. One is physical (sun) and the other is spiritual (moon). The spirit tree is our spirit body and the body of the moon and the Mother Goddess (sort of :) She has a sun side also :) ). When we are in harmony with both bodies :) we become ready for ascension, should we choose to choose that option :) , which we do not have too.

Spirit Talk claims that the spirit world is the only end to the creation that we are all a part of. The spirit world and the physical world at one, in harmony, is the beginning of understanding the creation that we all are living in.

The yin (moon-spirit) and the yang (sun-physical) have got to be teamed to truly study creation in an eternal sense.  We indigo children clear a path for the crystal children so that reality can be brought into harmony for human kind, as God's gift to creation and the rest of God's world.

love Petra, :)

sunmystic

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:49 am

So Sunmystic, you are saying I should get in even greater unity with my spiritual side, if I understand you right.
I think Spiritalk is actually aware of that harmony, but she sees things more from a left brain perspective sometimes =), meaning she refers to one aspect of something at a time, while you and me are all over the place, inter-relating everything, all the time.

I have noticed the way you two interact, and it's almost like your souls are going through a karmic lesson with each other. =)

I hope nobody feels offended here, just trying to state the facts I see...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:44 pm

sunmystic wrote:
PetraVanilla wrote:Please define "spirit tree", Sunmystic. I love trees =) I sat under a few, leaning on the trunk to feel it's energy and it really made me feel good... wanna know more!
We have two sides to our body and brain. One is physical (sun) and the other is spiritual (moon). The spirit tree is our spirit body and the body of the moon and the Mother Goddess (sort of :) She has a sun side also :) ). When we are in harmony with both bodies :) we become ready for ascension, should we choose to choose that option :) , which we do not have too.

Spirit Talk claims that the spirit world is the only end to the creation that we are all a part of. The spirit world and the physical world at one, in harmony, is the beginning of understanding the creation that we all are living in.

The yin (moon-spirit) and the yang (sun-physical) have got to be teamed to truly study creation in an eternal sense.  We indigo children clear a path for the crystal children so that reality can be brought into harmony for human kind, as God's gift to creation and the rest of God's world.

love Petra, :)

sunmystic
I so like this explanation.  As indigos we are spiritual wayshowers while understanding our material existence.  And using yin and yang in that aspect is so real and inviting to our learning and growing.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:18 pm

PetraVanilla wrote:So Sunmystic, you are saying I should get in even greater unity with my spiritual side, if I understand you right.
I think Spiritalk is actually aware of that harmony, but she sees things more from a left brain perspective sometimes =), meaning she refers to one aspect of something at a time, while you and me are all over the place, inter-relating everything, all the time.

I have noticed the way you two interact, and it's almost like your souls are going through a karmic lesson with each other. =)

I hope nobody feels offended here, just trying to state the facts I see...
:) you are very awake Petra :)

love you!

sunmystic

Return to “Psychic”