Extra Sensory emerging?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marlena

Extra Sensory emerging?

Post by marlena » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:13 am

I went to the mall yesterday for and interview at Bath and Body Works. But before that even happened, I was asked to participate in a cable t.v. show. It was fun and the host liked me too! :smt003

Soon after that I did my interview and am hoping that I hear from the store. As soon as everything was over, I felt this intense heat on the left side of my face. Imagine if you put your face in a steamer.. that was the feeling that I had. It soon washed all over and and I was wondering what the heck was that?

Anybody had that happen to them?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:10 pm

When we are awakening to the psychic (including our own intuition) we can sometimes get physical feelings that confirm or deny our activities.  Are you allergic to soaps of any kind?  I got that you may help others when choosing from the Bath and Body works.

marlena

Oh no...

Post by marlena » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:16 pm

No, I'm not allergic to anything from the store. :smt003

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:44 am

it happens to me everytime i'm doing meditation but i don't know what happen to you though

sunmystic

Re: Extra Sensory emerging?

Post by sunmystic » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:23 pm

marlena wrote:I went to the mall yesterday for and interview at Bath and Body Works. But before that even happened, I was asked to participate in a cable t.v. show. It was fun and the host liked me too! :smt003

Soon after that I did my interview and am hoping that I hear from the store. As soon as everything was over, I felt this intense heat on the left side of my face. Imagine if you put your face in a steamer.. that was the feeling that I had. It soon washed all over and and I was wondering what the heck was that?

Anybody had that happen to them?
Sometimes when we survive a new social situation that is important to us the after shock of the experience can cause what you are discribing :)

love,

sunmystic

Return to “Psychic”