How to develope ones sense?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sarahprosser

How to develope ones sense?

Post by sarahprosser » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:41 am

Hey everyone!

I am a newbie, so thought I best get starting posts and contributing....

I have always had very good intuition, although I have sometimes over looked it, especially when my emotions have clouded my judgements. I am good at picking up a sort of vibe from people, usually when they are kind of lost or being held back by past experiences ... I can't tell what is going to happen although I do sometimes get a feeling if something bad is going to happen and a sort of warning... I would like to see if I can develope my senses a bit more but unsure of how and what path to take. I would appreciate some advise.

Many thanks!!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:58 pm

When we uncover a talent within ourselves, we are excited to learn all we can.  This is where a good teacher can help you learn the good, the bad, the ugly to be discerning.  

Find a good meditation circle and work to open and expand your own spirit within your own spirituality as you learn about the psychic activities.  It is important to make it a spiritual exercise as that is who you will draw to you from spirit realms to aid the journey.  

Our spirit guides come to us on the law of attraction.  Even the higher mind some call their guidance is based on growth of the spirit/soul before opening to mind consciousness.

Return to “Psychic”