What's the real definition of Psychics?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:15 pm

When we receive random input, it is time to take charge of the activity of psychic abilities.  When you meditate you receive the same sort of information that a dream can provide, but you are more alert to the message.  Focus your energies in meditation and you will learn and grow.

sunmystic

Re: sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Sohail wrote:oh i m sorry..i didnt meant to hurt u. blv me
actually i m having some problems..so kindly forgive me.

btw i want this god gifted power..but dont knw how to excel it
Find a quiet place where you can sit with your turban on your head. Focus your mind on your turban and the golden white star that sits just above the top center of your turban and sometimes the middle front of it and sometimes both places. The more that you do this the more you will become psychic and connected to the Divine.

Westerners do not have the gift of the turban :) but you do. The turban and the golden white star are the keys to what you are seeking and why they are apart of your beliefs :) Meditate on them and you will recieve their gifts. And their gifts are many.

love,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:11 pm

this picture is the tomb of a Muslim mystic saint in India. Notice where the two star/lights are. They are on the same place on your turban.  

love,

sumystic
Attachments
CAWJDDI5.jpg
CAWJDDI5.jpg (4.9 KiB) Viewed 1636 times

Sohail

Post by Sohail » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:05 am

sunmystic wrote:

Find a quiet place where you can sit with your turban on your head. Focus your mind on your turban and the golden white star that sits just above the top center of your turban and sometimes the middle front of it and sometimes both places. The more that you do this the more you will become psychic and connected to the Divine.

Westerners do not have the gift of the turban :) but you do. The turban and the golden white star are the keys to what you are seeking and why they are apart of your beliefs :) Meditate on them and you will recieve their gifts. And their gifts are many.

love,

sunmystic

well aint turban an old fashioned thing to wear..besides i m unable to get it..so kidnly tell me any other thing through which i can get focus to

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:41 pm

You have been given a special gift sohail - use it to its best advantage.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Sohail wrote:
sunmystic wrote:

love,

sunmystic

well aint turban an old fashioned thing to wear..besides i m unable to get it..so kidnly tell me any other thing through which i can get focus to
Well Sohail that is to bad about the turban and I can't get one where I live either.

Sohail all the ways that I know are the old ways and they all involve Allah. In your part of the world I would probably be considered a sufi master. In my part of the world I am a yogi mystic that follows the Islamic prophet Jesus.

Sohail as far as I know the only one on Mystic Board that can teach you what you are wanting to know is Spirit Talk. And her system is pretty western oriented and is used alot over here. I would suggest that you go to the Mediumship Forum, check in, and then do exactly what Spirit Talk tells you to do. And you will then get the results that you are seeking.

love,

sunmystic

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:11 am

Sohail wrote: well aint turban an old fashioned thing to wear..besides i m unable to get it..so kidnly tell me any other thing through which i can get focus to

Maybe you focus to much on the name or item that is mentioned.

Maybe you are looking for attack....and if so....you will find it...even if it is not intended.

When we shall try to meditate, and by that try to move our ego toward our higher self, we need some help for the "transformation."

This help can be to focus on an item...or a picture.(running water, a field..a park with lots of flowers....its up to you).or/and...some music that gives calm feelings....burning a candle..and so on.
Each person have a different way to achieve his/her connection, but mostly it is done by "meditating" because we then are more open and calm.

This can not be done if we think on girlfriends...partners...do I have a job...have I enough money and so on...that is why you clear your thought by focusing on something pleasant for you.

It can neither be done if the urge for it to happen is to big, because then the thoughts about it will prevent you from finding it..."it can only be given or discovered" (even if most have it)...not taken.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:07 am

Rhutobello wrote:
Sohail wrote: well aint turban an old fashioned thing to wear..besides i m unable to get it..so kidnly tell me any other thing through which i can get focus to

Maybe you focus to much on the name or item that is mentioned.

Maybe you are looking for attack....and if so....you will find it...even if it is not intended.

When we shall try to meditate, and by that try to move our ego toward our higher self, we need some help for the "transformation."

This help can be to focus on an item...or a picture.(running water, a field..a park with lots of flowers....its up to you).or/and...some music that gives calm feelings....burning a candle..and so on.
Each person have a different way to achieve his/her connection, but mostly it is done by "meditating" because we then are more open and calm.

This can not be done if we think on girlfriends...partners...do I have a job...have I enough money and so on...that is why you clear your thought by focusing on something pleasant for you.

It can neither be done if the urge for it to happen is to big, because then the thoughts about it will prevent you from finding it..."it can only be given or discovered" (even if most have it)...not taken.
I love you Rhuto :) and that is absolutely honest! Sohail, Rhudoji is sharing wisdom! He is you know.

love,

sunmystic

Return to “Psychic”