My past life?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tiarne1990

My past life?

Post by tiarne1990 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:23 am

My name is Tiarne and I was born December 20 1990.

If anyone gets some free time, would you please be able to give me information on this?

Thanks  :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:05 pm

It matters not the past or future - we have only the NOW!

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is mystery
We have only today - it is called the present because it is a gift.

tiarne1990

Post by tiarne1990 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:18 pm

spiritalk wrote:It matters not the past or future - we have only the NOW!

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is mystery
We have only today - it is called the present because it is a gift.
Haha, but I'm so curious!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:07 am

Tell me honest what use you can have from it.

Do your abilities change?
Do your opportunities change?
Do your family change?
Do your Future change?

I think we can say NO on all above.

What we achieve with thoughts about past life is to take away the importance of this one.

We all have a lot of past life...in fact from the first Amoeba have our family developed....we have been a lot of different thing...but the main thing is that your "ancestors" always have managed to get an offspring, and they have given this offspring their Genes, which is a blend from 2 different family trees...and up through time this have happened again and again until it reached YOU.....so now I hope you can have some thoughts in your curious soul, and maybe discover that since we all are descendant of the first life...we are all in family....from the most nasty virus to the biggest whale, we have just had a different path through evolution Image

tiarne1990

Post by tiarne1990 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:24 am

Rhutobello wrote:Tell me honest what use you can have from it.

Do your abilities change?
Do your opportunities change?
Do your family change?
Do your Future change?

I think we can say NO on all above.

What we achieve with thoughts about past life is to take away the importance of this one.

We all have a lot of past life...in fact from the first Amoeba have our family developed....we have been a lot of different thing...but the main thing is that your "ancestors" always have managed to get an offspring, and they have given this offspring their Genes, which is a blend from 2 different family trees...and up through time this have happened again and again until it reached YOU.....so now I hope you can have some thoughts in your curious soul, and maybe discover that since we all are descendant of the first life...we are all in family....from the most nasty virus to the biggest whale, we have just had a different path through evolution Image
Well, it would make me less curious lol. I know it wouldn't really benefit me in any way but there are lots of things in this world that are not beneficial but still existent. It might help me discover things that have been unexplainable up to that point, I don't know, I'm still curious  :smt003

Return to “Psychic”