postal reading needed

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

justaman

postal reading needed

Post by justaman » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:51 pm

hi, i am in the uk and would very much like a postal reading does any one know a reliable psychic who can help.
i like to go on personal recommendations rather than just surfing for a psychic.

thanks in advance.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:47 pm

The reason you 'shop' for a psychic is because it is about energies.  The best psychic of them all, is still only compatible with the people that resonate with their energy.  This is where the accuracy rate may be decided.  Hits come with compatibility.  

Someone recommending a psychic to you, even a best friend, could be taking you away from someone compatible.  It is totally up to you to find the energy that resonnates.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Why do you search for a postal psychic?
is it that you wish to have your reading in writing? Email?
Which part of the UK you are at?

justaman

postal reading request

Post by justaman » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:01 pm

i am in the west midlands...i like a written reading, i feels more real to me.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:03 pm

I agree with you on that one - the written one.
I prefer to give readings in writing whereby I feel the thoughts are expressed expansively... if you see what I mean.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:13 pm

To conserve the typing a written message may be short and suscinct where a spoken reading a bit more descriptive.  Just a thought.....

justaman

postal reading request

Post by justaman » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:22 am

yes thats right, the person who gives the reading can fully connect with the person wanting a reading on a more soul level...hence...im looking for someone who can give me a reading, not anyone connected with this group but some one past on to me buy word of mouth. which i feel is often the best way.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:27 am

What do you mean by:  
not anyone connected with this group but some one past on to me buy word of mouth. which i feel is often the best way.
You just said you preferred a reading in writing.

There are plenty of psychic and clairvoyant services in the UK..... just make a search and you will find many charging you by the minute £ 1.50 to your phone bill or by credit card. These are done over the phone, but I am sure you can find someone in your area to whom you can go and sit face to face.

justaman

postal reading needed

Post by justaman » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:14 pm

hi, i am in the uk and would very much like a postal reading does any one know a reliable psychic who can help.
i like to go on personal recommendations rather than just surfing for a psychic.

thanks in advance.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:32 pm

I am surprised we are running around in circles here......

One man's recommendation might serve the opposite for you......

You too have to connect with the psychic as well... Someone else's connection with a psychic is no use to you.

You can have a reading on this site for free. Why are you going around in circles?
There is the psychic forum, the tarot forum where I spend most of my time, there is the numerlogy, astrology and picture reading forum..... Look around you. But please note readings have to be in the public forum and no private readings are given.

Return to “Psychic”