Colours in meditation and guide

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

earthymum

Colours in meditation and guide

Post by earthymum » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:48 pm

Hi

Last night while in bed I decided to do a little med, I don't get chance in the day due to two little ones! and we share the family bed, so you can imagine it can be quite  rare that I have time too!

So I grabbed the chance while evryone had fallen asleep.

Layed there thinking about my space of nature, and asked fro my guide to meet me there, with my symbol.

Nothing really at first as I was getting into the breathing and then i imagined the space, mind went off on a tangent, but suddenly I was right back there (unclearly) but there and I saw a man but he looked abit rat like? lol this is hard to explain it was as if he was half rat.

Although very pleasent, had long hait and seemed hippie type!

:smt005

Called John, and wore a purple tshirt

I asked if he was my guide and pinted out the fact that I thought he looked abit like a rat and chuckled, he did too.

It got abit blurry then, not a strong connection and my mind went on a tangent again, but then I got what I can only describe as lilac or purple pulsing, they were circles but were smalll and grew big continuesly one at a time as if the were pulsing, hard to explain.

But I knew it was to do with him.

I will try again tonight and see what happens.

But can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks!

x

earthymum

Post by earthymum » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:50 pm

goodness please excuse the typos im currently feeding while typing!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:33 am

It may be difficult, but do NOT meditate while falling asleep.  You can go from realms of meditative 'seeing' to dreams.  Meditation is about being alert in the alpha state.  While sleep is about going calm before sleep in the alpha state.

We can supply our own symbol for drawing a spirit guide to us.  We can provide the symbol and a seat within our peace scene.

All spirit guides are drawn to us on the law of attraction.  What would a rat/man have to do with your attraction of this entity?  It almost sounds like Alice symbols.

earthymum

Post by earthymum » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:45 am

Ok didn't explain what happened very well, I was very much awake and thought about the whole thing for a good hour after.

Im unsure of why I would attract this man/rat, I felt very comfortable in this meditation.

What do you mean by Alice symbols?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Alice in wonderland.  Sometimes our fantasy can play into our realities.

Return to “Psychic”