THe Goldsmith Case-A Vision?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

georgek

THe Goldsmith Case-A Vision?

Post by georgek » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Many months ago I was awakened with my mouth mumbling these  above words.

This was a day before I was to visit The Galleries of Justice Nottingham on an all night Ghost Research.

I was trying to relate this to an actual execution to what may have happened two hundred years ago, but was left stumpted!

I never forgot this messages. When the gods speak, I listen.

Only today, I was reading front page news in Nottingham about The Famous Goldsmith Family.

http://tonight.co.za/index.php?fArticle ... fSetId=251

It started to 'click' when I read that Edward Goldsmith was connected with Ecology.

Latest on my report.....23:30

I have done a search and found the following:
The last word: a personal commentary - "the development of the global economy ... will, we were assured, usher in an era of unprecedented prosperity for all. However ... it can only lead for most of humanity to an unprecedented increase in general insecurity, unemployment, poverty, disease, malnutrition and environmental disruption ... ". This essay was written as Chapter 26 of The Case Against the the Global Economy: and for a turn towards localisation edited by Edward Goldsmith and Jerry Mander, 2001.
http://www.edwardgoldsmith.com/key42.htm
The presence of both of these elements in his philosophy, together with the vigour he put into his campaigning, antagonised many and made him many enemies in the course of his long career. But he revelled in the combative. As an ecological pioneer he was often dismissed as cranky. Yet he lived long enough to see much which was initially derided as silly enter the political mainstream, both nationally and internationally.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/obitu ... 05260.html
Perhaps this is just coincidence and that the name 'Goldsmith' refers to something else?

I dunno, but this  latest death today has certainly nothing to do with my dream. Yer...I realise that this is a 'long shot'

I tend to get messages in many ways including EVPs, dreams, mist writing in pictures and telepathy by psychic reading. Generally the latter hits me first, but if I ignore this, the bed shakes and messages come through by speaking them aloud when I am asleep. If I am alert, I would wake and write the word or sentence. As in  this :-'The Goldsmith Case'

If all fails and the message is life threatening, I get hypnotised on the spot and awake when I pass the danger

George

If anyone can help me, please let me know.

George

georgek

Found It!

Post by georgek » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:43 pm

I believe I have found something very interesting with this post that I posted.

Was just looking through my poetry, to see what I can post when I came across this which I find fascinating:-

The Goldsmith Line

Through labyrinth paths I  liasoned by
Elusive sites with brick wall heights
I wondered along through dismal skies
All chocked with slime and traffic grime

Until I saw the Goldsmith sign
Across the road where commuters lie
All bagged with blue they formed a queue
To draw a line for the bus and crew

I watched a while as the dead stood by
Then saw my love who waved goodby

No laden load had slowed my path
For the bus had come from journeys past
To take us back through hills so vast
Where forests lie that reach the sky
So blue am I from days gone by
To catch the bus  from the Goldsmith Line.

When I cannot understand something, I write poetry and reach for answers.

I came across this poem that I wrote ages ago, called 'The Goldsmith Line'

It was only a few days ago, that I saw the latest report in the English newspapers about the Goldsmith dynasty and about a drug death.

The word ECOLOGY was printed, so I started looking for clues about ecology and goldsmith.

Edward Goldsmith died one year ago and hand founded The Egology Society (I may be incorrect by allocation)

My words were:- The Goldsmith Case. Now take a look at the peom which I did not understand at the time.

Is not the first paragraph related to climatic pollution, the essence of Edward Goldsmith? I had no idea.

The second and last paragraphs are about death...Yes...he had died that year. Whilst towards the end he has found his beautiful world of enviromental colours.

Case ended...I am I correct?

All this is date stamped on poetry forums.

George

georgek

Post by georgek » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:01 am

Sorry for making this the third reply stage...but the poem is never ending,
as the girlfriend pointed this out to me.

If you take a look at my poem, I keep coming up with the word :- 'BLUE'

All bagged with blue they formed a queue
To draw a line for the bus and crew

Then again here:-

So blue am I from days gone by
To catch the bus  from the Goldsmith Line.

Now take a look:-

Edward Goldsmith is an advisor to Blue Energy Canada Inc, a company that is commercializing the Davis Hydro Turbine, "a technological breakthrough able to generate high-density renewable and emission-free electricity from ocean currents and tides at prices competitive with the cheapest conventional sources of energy today".
http://www.bluenergy.com/

A Blueprint for Survival was published in January 1972, occupying all of The Ecologist Vol. 2 No.1, in advance of the world's first ever Environment Summit: the 1972 UN Conference on the Human Environment, in Stockholm. So great was demand for the Blueprint that its was subsequently republished in paperback by Penguin books on 14 September 1972.
The principal authors were Edward Goldsmith and Robert Allen, with additional help from Michael Allaby, John Davoll, and Sam Lawrence

Now is this not amazing?

As I never knew anything like that existed. Here I am using my brain to interprete what my mind had told me. The signals were there, but I could not make the connection. So I took the words and formed the poem.

The train is the transit to take Edward Goldsmith in a metaphorical way from life to the spirit world. He is finding his blue energy as I keep making reference to the word 'blue'

If it had not have been for the English Daily Mail, I would never have known that Edward Goldsmith existed.

This is where I stop, because I cannot move any further with this. Somewhere in the works of Edward Goldsmith,  may lie a message that the gods want me to hear.

I dunno...but anyone who has any knowledge about Edward Goldsmith would be able to carry this forward.  This is my brain talking...nevertheless.....uncanny.

Do I believe?
Yes...I do

Sunday Morning...

It gets stranger

Edward René David Goldsmith, environmentalist, writer and editor, born 8 November 1928; died 21 August 2009

The poem was written just before, possibly when he died.

I forgot that I also may have dreamed this, just before hearing the voice. I mentioned a crossroad.
It is interesting how crossroads can be the parting from the physical to the spirit world.

Yes...I know....this does not prove that I am correct in my supposition, but I believe that it is interesting!

George

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:08 pm

The name Goldsmith is very famous in the sex industry, she owns a string of adult themed shops and a whole party plan industry.

georgek

Post by georgek » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:13 pm

suzisco wrote:The name Goldsmith is very famous in the sex industry, she owns a string of adult themed shops and a whole party plan industry.
Well...that's my ignorance justifed...lol

Saved me having to buy a raincoat and dark glasses having to investigate this?

I suppose the 'blue' would  be explained.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:59 am

I think what i was trying to say is you jumped on a thread of your own making and are advertising how great you think you truly are.
Whilst the rest of us sit back and wonder if your talents are wasted here after all you truly are a global phenomenum and not suited to a small board such as mystic board.

Perhaps you do need to set up a blog and tell the world how it is.

You have taught us very little that we didn't know already and I haven't seen you doing any pertinent readings using any of the forums.
In fact all you have done is slagged off a couple of moderators who have challenged you and written lengthy diatribes that out of the many thousands who visit this board few have been interested in.

You have attacked a few things in the board and yet accomplished nothing, i will leave most of your posts as they stand because they are a testament to how you use "reality" to bludgeon people with your opinions.  These are opinions because they cannot be substantiated and because despite your writings no one has come forward in support of you.
I wish you well in your future and hope that another forum will accept you and be able to deal with your issues and your personality.

Suzi

Return to “Psychic”