New Psychic to Group

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rose

New Psychic to Group

Post by Rose » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:48 pm

:smt016 Hi there. I am new to this forum. I thought I would introduce myself. I am a part time freelance psychic. :smt020

I work part time, from home, answering emails and doing readings via e-mail. If you're interested in a reading, the following information is required to get a proper reading.

Your name
address
Job position (if unemployed or disabled, pse let me know)
interests
State your question clearly
and pse if possible include an attachment of a photo of yourself

With this in mind, I can access information and give readings based on events and choices. As with any reading, everything is based on choice...it is not absolute.

I wish everyone blessings and look forward to your response.

Thanks.
Rose

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:23 pm

I will take you up on your offer and place all that info here except for my street address. That I will send to you via pm if that is okay.

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:03 pm

Andrea Nicole Williams
4/29/1970 936pm
disabled
internet, bible studies, collecting eagles and patriotic things
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/Ti ... yandme.jpg

My question is this: At 35 I have never ever had a love life. I am wondering if I will ever have one here at all.
Thanks.

LeadtheWay

Post by LeadtheWay » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:50 am

I'd like a reading!

Name: Melissa
bday: 4/02/84
address: you mean e-mail address? not sure what you mean.
job position: currently not employed.
Interests: music, writing, just hanging out, movies, being creative, getting into spirituality recently.
Question: What do see for my future love life and in general financially, careerwise?

raj

Post by raj » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:47 pm

welcome Rose,

good to have on our board... how did u get into this field?
will ask u to give me a reading sometime.
raj.

Pravin Kumar

psychic

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:09 pm

Dear Rose,

I had done a course in Meditation and practised healing others from distance and even conveying messages telepathically and also certain other things which for the present I do not wish to mention. In healing others only three information is required. One is the name of the person, second sex of the person and age, and lastly where is the person situated i.e. for instance New York or London or Bombay etc. etc. This is how I used to do it but I could only visualise the person and find where the person is having problems in the body and then heal him.

To be frank for last 4/5 years I have not practised and my ESP at present is poor. Still you give me the aboveinformation and let me see first if I can visualise you. I do get 50% correct information but let me see. As for me I mention below the information required by you:

Name: Pravin Kumar Soni,

City: Bombay (India)

DOB 2nd April 1948

Profession Self Employed, business.

Well Photograph I do not know how to scan but I am tall, fair and have good physique though age is taking its toll on my body too.

Please get me the information I want and let me see if I can visualise you. I will reply a little late since I am going out of Bombay for a fortnight for business but I shall definitely reply.

With Kind Regards to you.

Pravin Kumar. :smt007

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:04 pm

hello mr.praveen,
does ESP really work?
and where in bbay are u situated? acually me to used to frm bbay..but dont stay there anymore.
swetha

Pravin Kumar

Psychics

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:04 pm

Swethaji.

First I stay in Bombay, Sion. You have a nice group here I must congratulate you it. Secondly Swetha I have had so many successes long time back why I could do a lot and well I do not want to boast but you can do almost anything good for humanity by your ability and By His Grace I have done a lot , in fact certain things just happened and certain others I could do it by deep meditation and I have my own Guru and also I had come across a near God like Mahatma who is very very difficult to describe as no adjectives are sufficient to praise His Holiness. When true miracles happen just at your wish then what more do you want.

I am out of touch with this as I have not been meditating for last 3/4 years but have now started and let me get the right tuning and I shall tell you what you are wearing and what you are doing at your house or office and you will be amazed. Believe only after I have done it and not before. What if you had the power to cure someone's cancer too. Well I won't go further.

My readings on Palmistry also has lot of intuition going with it.

Well right now I am on businesss trip and I shall reply in detail after returning back by 18/7/05. In the meantime just give you full name, age and where you stay at present and off course I believe you are a female. Let me see how my intuition works.

God Bless U.

Pravin Kumar.

Skye

Reading from Rose

Post by Skye » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:54 pm

Hi Rose,
My name is Jennifer
I am female and 44
I live in Cleveland Ohio
I am currently employed

I have been divorced for 7 years and it has taken me quite a while to heal but i have spent it working on myself. I would really like a mate. Any insight you have would be appreciated. I do have a pic but cant seem to send it through this post

I read tarot so if you want a reading let me know :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:09 am

hello Skye,
after all the trouble u had getting on the board, u r finally here:)
welcome
swetha

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:12 am

hello Pravinji,
i am new to all this theory about ESP etc,
so may b i am a bit unsure about it. but wud love to know more about it.

Swetha Lodha
Kolkata (India)
6th Aug , 1979

swetha

Rose

how'd I get into psychic work?

Post by Rose » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:54 am

hi all
:smt006 Raj...
I believe I was born with innate gifts which with time, and training by my mid 30's helped me to understand the scope to which they expanded. I am working on integrating my existing abilities into a healing process called "spirologenetics" total body/mind/spirit healing through my little one person business called triune consulting. I wonder, how did you develop your ESP? were you born with it, or did it manifest somewhere in your life time? Are there many people in India who have some form of gifts?

Thanks for taking the time in writing.
Rose :smt020

Return to “Psychic”