Psychic Gift

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FairyAngel

Psychic Gift

Post by FairyAngel » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Hi it's been a long time since I posted on this site, sorry but the past two years have been rough looking for a job and moving to a new state, but thanks to god I'm back on my feet with a new job.  My question is the following....They say we are all born with a psychic gift but are we really? How can we develop that gift?  I know that at one point in my life when I was young I did have a psychic ability but then it just vanish, left from one day to the other I had nothing.  I would love to get it back, I would love to help humanity my fellow mankind with that gift, but I need help getting it back.  Is there any one that can tell me if I still have that gift and how to awake it or if I never had it? Your help and advise is greatly appreciated.

God bless and thanks in advance,

Norma.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:18 am

Everyone has the potential to increase their sensitivity. But are we all psychic, I don't believe so. but that is just my interpretation of psychic. You can do many things to develop your talents, don't worry about a gift disappearing, it is just laying dormant for a while, when you are ready it will most liekly return or you can bhoost it by doing exercises :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:46 pm

The sensitivities we have within that we apply to all the senses we also use in the material energies, are what is the psychic aspect of us within.  Yes, it is a within quality that is rather hard to describe, except in how it functions.  Yes, we all have the capacity to open these sensitivities, but many remain materially focused and never consider opening to so much more.

I would call the senses and abilities attached to the psychic sensitivities talents.  They are stronger in some than others, but we all have the potential.  'a gift is given, a talent is developed to its ultimate ability'.

Psychic exercises and using meditation will help to open and strengthen those talents.  They are most likely just lying in wait for you to take charge again.
God bless, J

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Spiritalk have missed you!  

Always a wise word :)

Cassie x
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

farthirl

Post by farthirl » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:39 pm

All humans have ability within them, but a lot of it is dormant. Some people are "lucky" enough to have their abilities with them since birth. Some forget.
If you wanna get your abilities back, it is likely that you will have to empower your soul and get your chakra's back up to snuff (that is, open them).

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

I recommend starting in the beginners column, working your way down. Start with the consistent power meditation and move onward.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:02 pm

NIce to be back - thanks for the welcome Cassie.
God bless, J

FairyAngel

Post by FairyAngel » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Thank you all for your responses.

Blessings to all.

Rozer

Post by Rozer » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:23 am

Psychic are real gift from god, but it's rare to come across a real one. These psychics would be a lot richer if so many could see the future.

----------------------------------

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Rozer: You may want to rethink or learn what being psychic is all about.  It consumes the whole being when it manifests.  And anyone saying things like predicting the future is the ONLY talent may want to rethink their definition of psychic.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”