Advice on where to get a reading in Australia

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

slinky

Advice on where to get a reading in Australia

Post by slinky » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:33 am

I live in QLD Australia, and feel that I need a reading in relation to a lot of things, particularly someone who passed away recently. I dont know anyone who gets readings done around here I was wondering if anyone knows of people who I could book a reading with.Someone  with a good reputation who wont mess me around. Any help will be great thanks

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Australian Psychic Association

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:00 am

Slinky,

Possibly contacting the Australian Psychic Association would be your best bet in finding a professional psychic who would be adequate to the task, and whom would not mess you around. If you are looking for a reading about someone who has passed away you will require the professional services of a psychic medium of good character.
The Australian Psychics Association was founded in 1983. It was originally set up as a public information organisation, presenting lectures and workshops on a wide variety of psychic-related subjects. All members were referred to as Associate Members, professionals and students alike.

In 1991, the association decided to promote a distinction between professional psychics and students by creating the new category of Professional Member.

This was required as the public constantly requested referrals for creditable psychics in their areas.
http://www.newagesupastore.com/apa/apa.php

What is likely to be of most interest to you in locating a reputable and professional medium in Queensland will be their professional member register, which is continuously updated. Any psychic/medium who is a fraud or who acts in an unprofessional manner is quickly and permanently removed from their listing.

The Queensland listing is to be found here....

http://www.newagesupastore.com/apa/qld.php

Notice the next button near the bottom of the first page? There are four and a bit pages for you to search through.

Hoping that this helps,

Take care,

EoT  Image

Return to “Psychic”