Hi :)

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

toolips

Hi :)

Post by toolips » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:17 am

i've been wondering this for years, and came here looking for some answers.
what i want to know is if i have some ability of some sort?

here's what happens:

example 1: i will start thinking of someone i havent seen in years. and i'm talking like not since grade 3 (i'm 21 now)
but all of a sudden i can't stop thinking of them. and can't get them out of my head. then randomly i will see that person on the street, or in my workplace or just random places. usually we will strike up a conversation but i've had this happen to me numerous times.

example 2: i will start thinking of a random movie i havent seen in years or thought of in years. and start getting a major urge to watch it... then if im watching tv, the movie is playing on the tv. and it's usually just starting.

example 2: i was going to meet some friends at a bar, and i just got this over whelming feeling that they wouldn't be there. i get to the bar and they werent there. or on monday on my way to work i had a feeling my coworker called in. and when i got there i found out he called in.

also, i have a really immense sense of empathy. if someone is embarrassed, i will start feeling just as embarrassed. or if they're sad, i can't help but be sad too.

is this coincidence?

Celestial

Re: Hi :)

Post by Celestial » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:36 am

toolips wrote:i've been wondering this for years, and came here looking for some answers.
what i want to know is if i have some ability of some sort?

here's what happens:

example 1: i will start thinking of someone i havent seen in years. and i'm talking like not since grade 3 (i'm 21 now)
but all of a sudden i can't stop thinking of them. and can't get them out of my head. then randomly i will see that person on the street, or in my workplace or just random places. usually we will strike up a conversation but i've had this happen to me numerous times.

example 2: i will start thinking of a random movie i havent seen in years or thought of in years. and start getting a major urge to watch it... then if im watching tv, the movie is playing on the tv. and it's usually just starting.

example 2: i was going to meet some friends at a bar, and i just got this over whelming feeling that they wouldn't be there. i get to the bar and they werent there. or on monday on my way to work i had a feeling my coworker called in. and when i got there i found out he called in.

also, i have a really immense sense of empathy. if someone is embarrassed, i will start feeling just as embarrassed. or if they're sad, i can't help but be sad too.

is this coincidence?

Hello Toolips! I do not consider things that happen as mere coincidence. Everything happens for a purpose, a reason, and appears to be predestined with few exceptions.

From what you are saying, it appears that you have what is called "precognition". It is the act of knowing beforehand what is going to happen, who you will meet, what will happen that day, etc. and many have this gift.

May you be happy and blessed always and your days filled with bright sunshine!

AllIsOne

Post by AllIsOne » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:19 am

Hi  Toolips,
  Everyone has a gift.You might want to study a little
how you may cultivate yours.We have our gifts for a reason.
You might check out the abundant and generous Mystic Scripts
offerings on this site.Best wishes.
                                                   Fare-well,Steve
PS-Anything that can be used to test for a talent can also be used
to develop that talent.Just use a bag of your favorite food.

homan34

Post by homan34 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:16 am

No, I don’t think that it’s a coincidence. Like Celestial said that everything happens for a reason. I believe that you have psychic powers.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Your intuition is well honed.  Keep listening and act upon its message.  It is an inner knowing that will allow you to open to more when you are ready to develop and pay attention.  

Psychic abilities are present on all our 5 senses (sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch - tactile and emotional) and when we add intuition from the gut and I know from the heart (the heart neither sees nor hears, it just knows) we are honing in on our psychic sensitivities.  So the psychic abilities can open and expand from whereever you are strongest in your talents.

Return to “Psychic”