Questions About Akashic Records

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Donkey

Questions About Akashic Records

Post by Donkey » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:35 pm

As a newcomer to the forum and with fairly little to none knowledge on matters / subject of the forum other than overall headline knowledge, I have with great interest read the posts on akashic records and various readings people have had done, and I would like to request a reading myself, but before I do so (in the specific forum for that), I have a few questions I would like to have clarified just to ensure I don't cross any limits:

1. What's the limit on questions? Since it's free readings graciously given by the readers, I expect a limit exists, but I've seen different numbers asked in various reading requests.

2. Is it possible to see a past link between myself and another individual that is affecting our relationship in our current lives? I mean, as in an agreement made or karmic debt or the like which is currently having an impact on the relationship be in as a family member or work-related / professional or friends. I do not mean as in reading for a different individual as I find it unethical and have also seen that the forum rules state the same :)

3. Can I learn to read my own akashic records?

Thank you in advance for anyone kind enough to reply me :)

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:59 am

Hello Donkey,

I will be honored to respond to your questions.  I am so glad to hear anyone having an interest in the Akashic Records.
1. What's the limit on questions? Since it's free readings graciously given by the readers, I expect a limit exists, but I've seen different numbers asked in various reading requests.
We prefer that you only ask one or two questions per reading.  Some of the questions are automatically answered with the completion of another question.  
2. Is it possible to see a past link between myself and another individual that is affecting our relationship in our current lives? I mean, as in an agreement made or karmic debt or the like which is currently having an impact on the relationship be in as a family member or work-related / professional or friends. I do not mean as in reading for a different individual as I find it unethical and have also seen that the forum rules state the same
Yes, many times that comes up in that perhaps you and the other individual agreed to share a portion of the lifetime in some sort of relationship, relative or business partner, etc.
3. Can I learn to read my own akashic records?
Yes, anyone can learn to read the akashic records with the proper teacher.  There are many books, e-classes, etc, but my personal belief is that you need a face to face teacher to learn the different intricacies of the energies that you connect with to understand how to receive the information and if the information is really coming from the RecordKeepers or you just thinking  that.

You might get additional understanding from reading the introducing MangoMom  "Sticky" under the Psychic Reading forum.  

Feel free to ask any additional questions, I will do my very best to answer you or find someone who can.

Blessings,
MangoMom
With Love, Light and Laughter

Donkey

Post by Donkey » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Dear MangoMom,

Thank you very much for your answers to my queries.

Would you do me the honours of reading my akashic records if I post a request in the psychic reading forum? I'll send the details in a PM, if you would please let me know how much details you need.

Thank you so much :)

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Donkey, I am honored that you have asked.  All I need if your full name, the energies and information are connected to your name, if you are female your full name, not just your birth name.  Blessings

MangoMom

Donkey

Post by Donkey » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Dear MangoMom,

Thank you for your time and blessings. I've posted a request for an akashic record reading in the psychic reading forum and also sent you my details in a PM.  I can't thank you enough, as I know you are only doing it from your big heart. It's a beautiful thing you're doing for members of this forum :)

Lots of thanks,
Donkey

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Thank you so much!

MM

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Thank you so much

MM