The Girl Who Has Finally Figured Out How To Be Free, ie. ME!

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stephybabes92

The Girl Who Has Finally Figured Out How To Be Free, ie. ME!

Post by stephybabes92 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:01 am

Hey all!

You may have came across my post in the "I Need A Hug" forum and you may also have seen my recent reading from the lovely EoT.

I'd like to tell you all, in case anybody else is feeling the same, that I have finally figured out why I was in such a dark place and why I felt stuck.

After praying to God and seeking help from the lovely amazing Jesus, as well as my angel, I can finally see that what has apparantly binded me down for so long is Fear.

And I finally understand fear for what it is.

It is not the world that's been scaring me after all. It is the FEAR that has been making me feel lost, lonely and anxious. Fear is not from God, fear only has power over you if you let it.

Yes, FEAR, I'm naming you and shaming you!
Get out of town! Your plan is no longer working.
LOL.

I have let fear control my life to a really high degree :/ and I was oblivious too it, in my own little bubble. Now I don't need a bubble!

Fear has manifested itself and GROWN in my life in so many ways...from what I THOUGHT was a self-confidence issue...to the way I've been sleeping at night. Ever since I was little I have been sleeping with the duvet pulled right up to my face! Well last night someone was there for me and someone was protecting me so that I did not need that duvet past my elbow!!!! Everytime "FEAR" started creeping in again....My mind said FEAR BE GONE IN JESUS NAME! and the warmth and light I sensed around me was incredible.

"Do not be afraid, for I am the Lord your God..." - I can't remember the verse this is but it's going in my signature!

HALLELUJAH! :smt005

Stephanie x x x x x x

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Our goal is never to free ourselves from fear, but rather from its control over us

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:02 am

Dear Stephanie,

I am truly happy for my friend that she has found a renewed sense of inner peace and of her own inner spiritual connection (please do not misunderstand my intentions by posting this response), but I wish to make people reading this aware that fear in reality has an important survival value in protecting us from coming to any serious and lasting physical harm, and that any person who really has no fear about anything in this life is one who is not likely to last very long at all.

So rather than wanting to free ourselves permanently of all fear, which would go against one of our most basic survival mechanisms, our goal is to free ourselves of being overpowered or controlled by excessive levels of that fear.

It is not fear itself from which we must free ourselves, but from automatically responding to that fear with more of the same, with logic and reason being swept aside and drowned by a tidal wave of emotion.

Courage is not an absence of fear, but of us experiencing that fear but still living our lives as fully as our Creator would have wanted us to, in spite of our many fears and doubts. How I ask you can one progressively learn to face fear with increasing courage, if there was no fear left to face?

"How to Face Fear: 10 Bible Verses To Inspire Courage"

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Christi ... urage.aspx

Freeing ourselves of the negative effects of excessive fear like so many other things in this life is a spiritual goal or ideal which we must slowly but surely work towards throughout our entire lifetime, but rarely if ever reach during any one single lifetime.
How does a Spiritual Warrior fight Fear?  You fight fear with Love.
Amen,

EoT  :smt059

Celestial

Re: The Girl Who Has Finally Figured Out How To Be Free, ie. ME!

Post by Celestial » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:52 am

stephybabes92 wrote:Hey all!

You may have came across my post in the "I Need A Hug" forum and you may also have seen my recent reading from the lovely EoT.

I'd like to tell you all, in case anybody else is feeling the same, that I have finally figured out why I was in such a dark place and why I felt stuck.

After praying to God and seeking help from the lovely amazing Jesus, as well as my angel, I can finally see that what has apparantly binded me down for so long is Fear.

Hello, Steph! That is Wonderful that you have received this amazing revelation from your prayers to God through Jesus Christ! Glory Hallelujah!

And I finally understand fear for what it is.

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." -- ISAIAH 41:10 (KJV)

It is not the world that's been scaring me after all. It is the FEAR that has been making me feel lost, lonely and anxious. Fear is not from God, fear only has power over you if you let it.

That is so true! Biblically speaking, Scripture addresses this very issue!

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." -- 2 TIMOTHY 1:7 (KJV)

Yes, FEAR, I'm naming you and shaming you!
Get out of town! Your plan is no longer working.
LOL.

I have let fear control my life to a really high degree :/ and I was oblivious too it, in my own little bubble. Now I don't need a bubble!

*** !!POP!! ***

Fear has manifested itself and GROWN in my life in so many ways...from what I THOUGHT was a self-confidence issue...to the way I've been sleeping at night. Ever since I was little I have been sleeping with the duvet pulled right up to my face! Well last night someone was there for me and someone was protecting me so that I did not need that duvet past my elbow!!!! Everytime "FEAR" started creeping in again....My mind said FEAR BE GONE IN JESUS NAME! and the warmth and light I sensed around me was incredible.

"Do not be afraid, for I am the Lord your God..." - I can't remember the verse this is but it's going in my signature!

It may be this Scripture you were speaking about. "In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me." -- PSALMS 56:11 (KJV).

HALLELUJAH! :smt005

Stephanie x x x x x x

Glory HALLELUJAH!! I am so glad that you have presented us with your personal testimony of the Power of Jesus Christ in your life! That is wonderful!

May God Bless You Always and Keep You Always Safe From Fear!

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Good job Stephanie, It's a true inspiration to read your achievement. Keep up the good work, and keep praying

Cyrenius

Re: Our goal is never to free ourselves from fear, but rather from its control over us

Post by Cyrenius » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:27 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:Dear Stephanie,

I am truly happy for my friend that she has found a renewed sense of inner peace and of her own inner spiritual connection (please do not misunderstand my intentions by posting this response), but I wish to make people reading this aware that fear in reality has an important survival value in protecting us from coming to any serious and lasting physical harm, and that any person who really has no fear about anything in this life is one who is not likely to last very long at all.

How does a Spiritual Warrior fight Fear?  You fight fear with Love.
Amen,

EoT  :smt059
I disagree with you 100%. There can't be fear and courage in the same soul, becouse the soul will not find it's peace

Basic survival mechanisms are useless in a Higher Being and it is common fo the lower life forms.

For survival(for humans) is enough common sense it's not needed fear. Of course for lower life forms that do not possess common sense, fear is very usefull.
"The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise."
Tacitus

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

If common sense is so common, why is it so rarely demonstrated?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:37 am

I disagree with you 100%. There can't be fear and courage in the same soul, becouse the soul will not find it's peace

Basic survival mechanisms are useless in a Higher Being and it is common fo the lower life forms.

For survival(for humans) is enough common sense it's not needed fear. Of course for lower life forms that do not possess common sense, fear is very usefull.
Then we will have to agree to disagree about this subject as without something to fear, what is courage?

If there was nothing standing in its way, why does a soul need to find or make it's peace?

The soul can gradually find peace in spite of the lower self's fear survival mechanisms through both faith and courage, but true self love (valuing and respecting yourself for whom you already are) and the love for your Creator conquers all which attempts to stand in its way, including the many survival fears of the lower self.

The soul effectively inherits the survival fears of the animal body in which it incarnates. The same primitive part of the brain exists to some degree in all animals. The big difference is that in the human being this primitive throwback from our animal ancestors is overlaid by the higher learning centres of the cerebral cortex.

After so many years of evolution our brains have not yet reached a point where the higher learning and logic and reasoning centres in the cerebral cortex are always in control over our animal instincts, including fear. But fear is a basic survival mechanism found in all animals which can die (bacteria and other unicellular organisms do not die), as long as it does not get out of control and in so doing drown out and neutralise the calming and reasoning faculties of our brain's higher centres.

The soul temporarily uses the physical animal body as a means of moving around in and interacting with the world around it, and with all other living creatures. The fear and its negative effects are therefore not normally located in the soul itself, but rather they exist in the physical body and brain which that soul is currently using.

But at the precise moment of death if uncontrolled fear is uppermost in the dying person's mind, it is believed in many cultures that the soul can take these fears with it into the next world, with very negative consequences for it to be able to make any further forward progress on its soul path.

EoT

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:24 pm

I concur with what EoT is saying. Fear leads to courage. One need go no further to prove this point than with the Biblical story of David and Goliath. Surely David had fear of a GIANT that confronted him. However, it was through his fear that he was declared Victorious in slaying Goliath because he developed great courage!

May all of mankind rest with their inherent courage and their inner knowing that they can surely overcome fear.
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

adrift

Post by adrift » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Hello Stephanie

Thank you for sharing your experience, it is a wonderful thing to read, and will give hope to many people, myself included, who are stuck in a dark place and do not know how to move forward.

Well done & thank u for sharing.
Best wishes x

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:34 pm

My view on it is that David didn't beat Goliath through courage, it was through faith in God. If David was courageous but didn't have God he wouldn't have won.

Fear is not from God; fear is from the enemy and some people believe it is a spirit. So we can be fear free if we learn to send it away and trust in God.

Adrift - thanks! :-) glad it helped u!

Steph xx
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

adrift

Post by adrift » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:08 pm

You're welcome! It really did help x

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:15 pm

There is an expression.......God helps those who help themselves! And God help those who get caught helping themselves! lol

This life is about challenges and lessons.  When we can view all circumstances that enter our lives as lessons, we will dismiss the pains of the growth.  As someone pointed out to me we have growing pains on our body as the muscles develop.  What about our inner muscles?  

I have not always liked the expression 'no pain, no gain' but when applied spiritually we can view life from the point of view there was gain in all the pain.  Somehow the strongest and best lessons of life come through our pain.  God bless the gain to our soul!
God bless, J

adrift

Post by adrift » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:54 am

There is an expression.......God helps those who help themselves! And God help those who get caught helping themselves! lol

This life is about challenges and lessons.  When we can view all circumstances that enter our lives as lessons, we will dismiss the pains of the growth.  As someone pointed out to me we have growing pains on our body as the muscles develop.  What about our inner muscles?  

I have not always liked the expression 'no pain, no gain' but when applied spiritually we can view life from the point of view there was gain in all the pain.  Somehow the strongest and best lessons of life come through our pain.  God bless the gain to our soul!
I love this idea that we are gaining spiritually all the time that we are enduring any sort of pain or suffering in this life. It should give hope to anyone who is going through dark or challenging times, especially those situations that seem to be completely hopeless. It definitely helps me to feel better with what I am going through. I know at least that my life is not being wasted as I am growing spiritually the whole time. Thank you Spiritalk for your inspirational words!

Best wishes
Adrift x

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Totally agree with that Adrift!
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

AquaMyst

Re: The Girl Who Has Finally Figured Out How To Be Free, ie. ME!

Post by AquaMyst » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:12 pm

stephybabes92 wrote:Hey all!

Stephanie x x x x x x
I believe whole heartedly that fear is not of God, but it is of this world and at times much needed for our survival if we wish to navigate this physical plane that we have been blessed these physical bodies for. Being free of all fear requires a state of spirit and being that cannot coexist in this physical plane as far as my experience goes...we are limited by our physical bodies and their needs...and our physical bodies need to experience fear at times to keep us from harm. While we should not let fear be the driving force of our lives, we should let it serve to protect us and keep us safe in the times that it is needed.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Fear comes through our Fight or Flight response to life.  Sometimes its worth the fighting through of issues and sometimes we just have to run away from the issue.  Deciding which is which is a measure of our own growth as a human being.  Use the fear!  Allow it to motivate a response that produces your learning and growth.  Do not get caught  up in living life with fear as that would be debilitating.  But allow fear to teach the lesson and then you can move on with the value of the lessons in tow without the fear.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”