Using Psychic Meditation Trance To Quantify Impact

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

psychicmeditationtrance

Using Psychic Meditation Trance To Quantify Impact

Post by psychicmeditationtrance » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:53 am

As a full-time practicing psychic, I often do readings for folks who are non-believers.  You know who they are...the people who try to "test" you, the ones that are skeptics beyond justification (beyond the healthy dose of skepticism that everyone has), those that will violate your boundaries and space to seemingly prove their thesis which is based on a false premise.  

I have developed a Psychic Meditation Trance to help psychics to not just subjectively provide a narrative that can tap into one's mind, but also really prove (beyond a shadow of a doubt) the authenticity of a reading.  In particular, by tapping into the brain state (a process achieved through the use of the psychic meditation trance), I am able to predict a random number between one and a million that exists simply in the mind of the person I am reading.  This is what I mean by quantifying the impact.  It's a specific trust that is developed between you and the person you are helping, through the mental identification of ONE NUMBER.    

I am conducting experiments to validate my hypothesis.  The benefit to you is that you get to experience the Psychic Meditation Trance and see my work live-in-action!  You'll be on the cutting edge of innovation, as my invention is relatively new, and I'm excited to share my work.  I'm open to constructive feedback, as well, but I truly feel this is what will help all of you psychic readers out there develop a sound credibility with and a connection to those whose lives you touch on a daily basis.  

Let me know if you are interested by PM or email.  Thanks!

Regards,
Mike

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Hi Mike,

What you are suggesting sounds to me very much like a form of hypnotic mind control, where the trance state is deliberately (and also unethically) used with the controlling/manipulative intention to force the other person to accept what you want them to believe is the unquestionable truth.

Whether what you are attempting to convince them is true, or whether instead you only believe that it is true.

Any half decent amateur stage hypnotist could give their subject a pseudo psychic reading, and use hypnotic suggestion in order to convince them that they are in reality a genuine psychic.

So how would using your psychic meditation trance method give my readings any more credibility than they already have, if a stage hypnotist could appear to do exactly the same things which I do (or better)?

Also it has now been recognized in hindsight that readings given while the psychic medium is in a trance state (altered state of consciousness) are notoriously unreliable, and therefore regarded as a complete waste of time and energy (and money if a fee is charged).

This is because the medium him or herself is now in such a highly suggestible state of mind, that it is felt that it is much more likely that any genuine psychic information will be replaced by the strongest and deepest wishes and desires of the sitter.

While I understand your need to quantify the impact of this PMT (Psychic Meditation Trance) method using ONE NUMBER, clearly real world psychic readings are incredibly more complex, and full of emotion.

It is difficult to become too emotional about a number?

Who will act as the control subjects for your scientific method experiment in order to attempt to validate your working hypothesis, and what safe guards will you build into the setup of your experiment with the intention to rule out the ever present possibility that the reader will not accidentally simply pick up on the strongest and deepest wishes and desires of his or her sitter, and wrongly interpret them to be genuine psychic information?

What number of subjects (sample size) will you need in both the control and test groups of both the readers and sitters, to ensure that any statistical differences in the results between then are not merely due to chance alone?

On Mystic Boards readings are neither given nor allowed through private messages or emails, so I am having difficulty visualizing how this experiment would work.

Personally I would rather use my time helping people with their real and sometimes very serious problems than taking part in your investigation (no offence intended), but if you have considered and taken into account in the design of your experiment all the points which I have mentioned above (and the many more which I have left out due to limitations of space and time and energy), then I wish you and your subjects all the very best of good luck.

Cheers,

EoT

PS: If you are a full time practicing psychic, how do you have enough spare time left over from your 24 hour days, to be able to thoroughly and extensively conduct this scientific survey, as it deserves to be properly and carefully conducted?  

:smt017

Return to “Psychic”