Lots of people tell me i have alot of angels and light beings around me

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mouseyface

Lots of people tell me i have alot of angels and light beings around me

Post by mouseyface » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:37 am

I have been stopped alot of times at spiritual item shops by people telling me they see angels around me and alot of white light. I was also told the Greek god Apollo was around me, i do try to connect with this god alot  so i kind of believe it.   What do you sense around me ? can you sense anything  around me ?. I want to know. : )

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Why would you want to?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:10 am

Hello MF,  :smt006

This is not a reading forum, but it is designed exclusively for general psychic discussions.

If I was going to give you a reading about this in the Psychic Reading forum only, I would first like you to explain to me under this thread why you are wanting to contact or connect with the Greek God Apollo, or with any angels who are currently in your vicinity.

How did it make you feel when these people in the spiritual bookshops kept telling you the same thing?

Pardon my cynicism, but many people are told that purely to sell them more books and crystals, and to get them to come along to expensive meetings with their wallets or purses ready to be opened wide.

Do you think that knowing that you could be in contact with or connected to the God Apollo or angels might help you to live a more positive and successful lifetime now?

Will it make you more popular with your friends or with members of the opposite sex, for you to have a supposed direct phone line to Apollo?

Trying to do this without having a good idea as to why you would want to make the huge personal sacrifices involved in doing so, could easily destroy not only your own life, but also the lives of the people who are closest to you who may not be so accepting of this as we are.

I have never seen Gods or angels myself. I would instead be examining and analysing your personal energy field (aura) which coexists with and surrounds your physical body.

Psychic Reading forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=62

Forum rules

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

eye_of_tiger  :smt003

Return to “Psychic”