How to improve my abilities?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FireGirl82

How to improve my abilities?

Post by FireGirl82 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Hi!

I wish to improve my intuitive abilities. My strongest sense is clairaudience and I also believe I am clairsentient. When I try to read auras, I'm more likely to hear or simply know the color. Clairvoyance is very weak within me. I did a guided meditation this morning to meet my spirit guide, and for some reason I cannot hold visions well. I can feel my surroundings as well as hear, but visions are spare. I guess what I am asking is to connect with people that can show me ways to improve and be stronger as a psychic. Thanks for your help!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:54 pm

When we are sitting quiet or meditating it is very difficult to keep the mind from constant thought patterns.  One way of doing this is to create your own peace centre with a scene from nature.  When the energies of the meditation have calmed the mind, then using a symbol (from nature) invite your guide to join you.  Then you must listen and also dialogue.

FireGirl82

Post by FireGirl82 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Thank you!

I am able to have conversations with my spirit guide. I can hear her when she speaks and I can have conversations with her. There was a time when I was able to see as well but that ability is weak with me right now. I'm good at receiving messages through my ascended masters cards and she talks to me and helps me interpret messages. I just wonder about my second sight, although it has been some time since I've used it so I wonder if it's like a weakened muscle. I do have many other questions but I don't wish to offend anyone and there may be other places that I can ask them.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:07 am

The more we work with our sensitivities and the clair senses the more they strengthen over time and use.  The seniors have a special saying "use it or lose it" and this applies here as well.  The abilities will change over time and use.  And being sensitive they will also affect you when material decisions arise.

FireGirl82

Post by FireGirl82 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:44 am

Sure thing. I'm getting back in the habit of daily meditations and getting my strengths back. Thank you so much, Spiritalk! You've helped me so much today!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:23 am

Firegirl,

Could I please ask you if you already know that you are not as strong in the gift of clairvoyance (psychic vision) when compared to clairaudience or clairsentience, why you should then be surprised that you experience difficulty in holding your visions?

I agree that you can work on and strengthen this ability if your guide feels that this would be necessary for you to work with her, but if not with respect I feel that you have more than enough different channels of information available to you, to make up for for this possible deficiency.

It could even be that one of your lessons this time around is not be so dependent upon your psychic vision to tell you things about the person in front of you, when compared to how you almost entirely depended upon it in past lives where you also functioned as a psychic/medium.

EoT  :smt039

FireGirl82

Post by FireGirl82 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Oh my! That is something to think about. I feel that you are probably right about being too codependent on clairvoyance. I knew that my strongest sense is clairaudience and I do have other means. I just found my last guided meditation to be so strange but I didn't even begin to think that it was meant to be that way. Thank you!

FireGirl82

Post by FireGirl82 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Also, Eye of Tiger I must add that you have given me a lot to think about concerning my abilities and my past lives. I'm just now coming to terms with my mediumistic abilities due to the fact that I've suppressed them throughout my life. I've always been afraid of the dark and have never been comfortable with complete silence because I've always heard voices and I'm told I talked to myself as a child. So again, thank you.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Firegirl, :)  :)

You are doubly welcome.

Some things in our lives were never meant to be or happen, and we can often spend so much of our valuable time and energy trying to make them happen, that we tend to ignore what of great significance to our soul's purpose is already happening right under our very noses.

Our Higher Self and spirit guides know far better than we do what lessons we need to learn during a particular lifetime, and if those lessons require us to strengthen our clairvoyant abilities well beyond their present level, you can be sure that they will let you know about it.

And provide us with no shortage of opportunities to develop them.

EoT  Image

Return to “Psychic”