I want to have a career where I am psychic

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Stephys_cool

I want to have a career where I am psychic

Post by Stephys_cool » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:57 pm

It is my dream... thoughts? experiences?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: I want to have a career where I am psychic

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:32 am

Stephys_cool wrote:It is my dream... thoughts? experiences?
Stephy,

You wish to earn a living by giving  psychic readings?

Would this be in person, or over the phone or internet?

First think as to why you really want to do it at all. Other than to make enough money to be able to live comfortably.

For this path can be difficult, long and lonely one for so many gifted psychics, and if you are not reasonably sure (you will never be 100% sure) why you would want to put yourself through what can be an ordeal that can so easily destroy what little remains of your self confidence, then you are going to be lacking the necessary motivation and patience and perseverance required of a professional psychic when you are not getting any readings, or the readings which you are getting are not working (which happens even to the best psychics at some time in their career).

The next step once you have worked out what your reasons are is to discover what your particular personal style of giving readings is, then build upon that. Do not try to become a second or third rate copy of another psychic you know about, even if you greatly admire that person. Be true to yourself, and you are the one person currently alive who is best qualified to be you. First rate.

Do you get most of your psychic information in the form of images, thoughts, feelings, intuition,or a combination of two or more of these or other psychic senses? Do you prefer to use some type of cards, a pendulum, crystal ball, tea leaves, numerology, astrology or some other tool of divination,  as part of giving your readings? Do not be afraid to experiment.

Have you already had some success in giving readings to friends and family members? Have you ever given a reading offline, or do you have a special talent for predicting the future or giving healing, which could be incorporated into your readings?

Have you ever given well regarded and appreciated readings on other internet web sites, than this one? In the case of Mystic Board while I cannot go into any more details at present, I am currently considering options which would if they were approved allow newer and less confident or less established readers the extra practice which they require, with the purpose to develop their own personal reading style and that all important sense of confidence on these Mystic Board forums.

In other words while I did not appreciate your way of expressing your opinions about the lack of reading practice being given here, but put this down to your obvious frustration with the present lack of available requests, I HEARD YOU AS WELL AS SEVERAL OF THE OTHER NEWER READERS; LOUD AND CLEAR!

It is one thing to have a dream, but in order to make your dream into a reality and a viable business over the longer term, you need to do all your homework beforehand and be self organized and self disciplined enough to go the distance.

Peace be to you,

EoT   :smt109

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:43 pm

Know your product, know your market, then proceed.  That is how a business plan is formed.  And even the best researched business has its downfalls.  

There is a lot of emotional involvement in a psychic business.  Be prepared for it.

oracleavenue

Post by oracleavenue » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:05 am

Like anything, this will take time and dedication. Do you have any experience giving psychic readings? There are many places online that you help you offer psychic readings by phone, but there are many psychic readers who work this way and so you have to be able to stand out above the rest. The easiest way to do this is to give accurate and insightful psychic readings and your customers will help spread the word about your abilities.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

>>>>>>PSYCHIC READING PRACTICE THREAD<<<<<<

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:40 am

oracleavenue wrote:Like anything, this will take time and dedication. Do you have any experience giving psychic readings? There are many places online that you help you offer psychic readings by phone, but there are many psychic readers who work this way and so you have to be able to stand out above the rest. The easiest way to do this is to give accurate and insightful psychic readings and your customers will help spread the word about your abilities.
We have our own Psychic Reading Practice thread to help beginner readers such as yourself to develop the skills which they can than if they wish use other places, as well as on Mystic Board.

However as oracleavenue has observed many of these other sites and ways of giving readings are both highly competitive as well as profit driven.

The practice reading thread in contrast provides a safe and supportive friendly atmosphere, where there are no such pressures placed upon less experienced readers.

>>>>>>PSYCHIC READING PRACTICE THREAD<<<<<<

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=82627

EoT :smt006

Return to “Psychic”