Psychic Drawings?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

emeraldee

Psychic Drawings?

Post by emeraldee » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:01 am

Hello!
My mom told me about this time that a psychic drew her a picture of her soul mate. I have never seen anybody do this before, and I was wondering if you guys have gotten this done for you? Or know how I can find an artist? Or want to draw for me? I would love to know!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Dear friend,

If you want us to help you to find a psychic artist living in your local area, you will need to first provide your location.

For privacy and security reasons, doing this is always optional.

Nothing more specific should be posted on this public forum than for example Adelaide, South Australia or London, England or New York, USA.

I wish you the very best of luck in finding such a person who is both available and affordable.

Regards,

EoT  :smt006

emeraldee

Post by emeraldee » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:07 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:Dear friend,

If you want us to help you to find a psychic artist living in your local area, you will need to first provide your location.

For privacy and security reasons, doing this is always optional.

Nothing more specific should be posted on this public forum than for example Adelaide, South Australia or London, England or New York, USA.

I wish you the very best of luck in finding such a person who is both available and affordable.

Regards,

EoT  :smt006
San Francisco, USA

But I would be interested in hearing about people's experiences!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:24 am

Thank you for that, and I would also like to hear about other people's experiences with psychic artists.

I would similarly be interested to discover if we have any psychic artists among us.

Take care,

EoT  :smt002

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Being a good artist is such a specialized skill.  Adding the psychic ability to it, adds so much more.  

My best friend was a psychic artist.  She was one of those soul connections I would like to think of in terms of soul mates.  I found I could read the pictures she drew.  

She drew my spirit guide who was a fixture in our church setting for many years.  She also drew my sister in spirit.  And someone I know had a picture of her grandmother.  Who comes from spirit to be drawn is like who we contact from spirit for communication - we are certainly not in charge.

With age, she has now gone to spirit herself.    

I will keep my ears open for anyone in the San Francisco area.  I could suggest enquiries at the National office for such a talent.  www.nsac.org

Return to “Psychic”