Strange Dream?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Samson

Strange Dream?

Post by Samson » Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:31 pm

Hi all, I had dream about ghosts, can someone explain to me what is meant by that, the part I couldn't understand was I got on with them really well in my dream, like we were good friends and yet I don't know who they were, very strange.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:28 pm

As Halloween has just ended...full of all manner of ghostly talk...is it any wonder we would use that scene to help resolve our emotions in the conscious state?

Are you seeing them like Casper the friendly ghost...sort of bed sheet figures?

candlea

Post by candlea » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:53 pm

I know what you mean samson i had a dream before that i was shopping and kept on meeting ppl that i never met before and was telling them things that they needed to know it was very weird. Maybe you are talking to your own person but just symbolized as ghosts,  Or could they be your guides? When you say ghosts are they like real ppl and you know their ghosts. balls of light or what spiritalk was talking about like casper?

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:30 pm

To answer Spiritalk, here in Australia we don't do Halloween, and the ghosts that I was talking about were like real people not a figment of my imagination like you may think, and another thing Spiritalk if you can not answer a question with a positive answer, don't answer the question at all.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:38 pm

I sincerely needed to know how you view the word 'ghost'.  Believe it or not there is a lot of diverse opinion on what that might mean to an individual.

To know it is persons in spirit form is an important aspect to answer your question.  For response, I could suggest that as dreams are about our unresolved emotions, it is important that you did not recognize the people.

It could also be a sign of opening and awakening psychic/mediumship awareness within the psyche.  Being aware of other worldly figures is an important aspect of the dream.

yiannis

Ghost

Post by yiannis » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:05 am

The message is in what transpired during the course of your interaction, not the fact that they where ghosts.

jallious

Also

Post by jallious » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:30 pm

There are some answers to questions that will not be positive. That's part of life.

denaartfine

Post by denaartfine » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:49 pm

take care

Return to “Psychic”