Telepathy

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tish

Post by Tish » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:39 pm

:smt006  Hi, again.

I have just realised the impact of the second part of your posting!

I always look in my "immediate circle" for who is sending.  To be sent to by someone you had yet to meet ...  Wow!

I'm going to spend a while trying to consider the amazing implications of that one!  Thanks, Spiritalk, this is just the kind of experiences I was hoping to learn from, when I joined MysticBoard.  (Though it's terrific to meet everybody!)

Love,
Tish

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:48 pm

lsbinuy29 thanx for sharing ur secret with us, I still find it a bit difficult to believe, if an aquarian can seriously fall in love, then anything is possible. & are u guy or a girl??

Tish, I have many friends online, those who I have never met in my real life nor heard their voice or anything, just spoken to them like this on the boards, or emails, or messengers, or a mix of all. But I am worried about them sometimes, or I want to speak to someone, then if one of us isn't online & these phones don't always work then I need another way to contact them.

Lets say I want to contact Samson, then this way will be a easier way, won't it??

Thanx for sharing that spiritalk. It is interesting to read all these experiences.

Tish

Post by Tish » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:57 pm

:smt009  Hi, Vishwas!

Yes, it's puzzling, isn't it? I got from somewhere "thoughts always go where they're meant", but I can't remember where I got it from.

I have read about some interesting studies on the power of prayer, when church congregations are asked to pray for various people who are ill, but they're only told the person's first name. That must be the very vaguest of directions, like: "Now let's pray for Lilian who is suffering from (whatever)," and they do.  But these studies showed that people who were prayed for did better than ones who weren't.  How (?). They also tried it with plants, and the batch of plants that were prayed for grew bigger and healthier than the batch that weren't! I think we're sending our positive energy when we do this. I'm not convinced that we are asking God to do it, and he does. I think we do it ourselves.

The thing is, we're used to 3D scientific thinking, where to get to its correct destination a message needs a proper and unique address (whether telephone number, e-mail, whatever). So we can't see how, otherwise, anything sent can get where it's meant to be. I must admit I don't know how it happens.

But since we're only learning with telepathy, half the time our signals might not be strong enough, unless they're backed by great emergency vibes! So I don't think we can chuck out the phones/computers yet!

The thing is, in your association with these people, even if it's only via the net, you must have formed a kind of "mental impression" of them; add this to whatever name you refer to them by, and concentrate on those in order to send telepathically. In theory, that should work just as well!

Love,
Tish

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:35 am

I did it once, but don't know if the person got it or not. Other than that, I think I will try it on someone. Anyone ready to be a Gueina Pig for my test?? LOL.

Yes as u said, sometimes we become too scientific in thinking, which affects us.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:13 pm

Spirit (the one within ourselves as well as the one in the spirit realms - guide) use what works!  As humor suggests...results count!  

Music resonnates with the very soul.  So when we need to 'know' something for ourselves or others, that may be the most convenient way to get it across.  How often do we listen to music and cry?  Why?  Because it resonnates and tells us something about ourselves.

lsbinuy29

Post by lsbinuy29 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:24 pm

Vishwas, yes I'm a girl, hehe. know I can tell you girls the way I deveeloped my powers was by contacting a spirit guide, once you do, your mind is open and you have telepathy powers, your spirit guide will help you develop these powers and it's amazing what you you can so with it, I know I certainly got amazing results. I speak to many people, including famous celebrities, plus some others that I can't name. But it truly is amazing. :smt003
Attachments
elle05-07.jpg
blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
elle05-07.jpg (184.1 KiB) Viewed 2466 times

kramont

Re: Telepathy

Post by kramont » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:43 pm

is29 - It is not often I read from such a developed person, I usually come into contact with those seaking answers and with developing abilities.
My assumptions must be flawed, I never thought a person with the ability to converse with others telepathically could not read minds.  Perhaps you have a guide preventing you from becoming a snoop.....??

I have always respected other's privacy and only at certain times have I entered another's mind.  A young person with few enemys can easily avoid intruding on others but as you get older the numbers of your enemys grow.  This gets into the area of positive and negative energys, and cosmic laws do not always apply as we humans would apply them.

Now I feel left out, I have never sat and had a conversation with another human telepathically.

DeMadre

question

Post by DeMadre » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:57 pm

can you gain these abilities or are you born with them

lsbinuy29

Post by lsbinuy29 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:56 pm

Yes I've gained these abilities, but it seems that everyone in my family has powers. So It's not that I've gained them i've just developed them stronger than my other family members. Like I said I can comminacate with anybody that has an open mind and I have. Right now the town of Punta del Este is going crazy chanting my name, everytime I pass by on the street they know its' me, Madonna's girlfriend, I communicate with everybody, nearly everybody in this damn town, and they chant my name everynight. They pass by my house, screaming my name, it's crazy. Kids, as most of us with powers kkow, can see spirits, well they see her all the time. It's crazy i tell you. I can't wait until all this breaks and we can finally be together.

Tish

Post by Tish » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:30 pm

I am sorry to have to say this, Isbinuy29, but you have undoubtedly fallen off the edge of reality, into a fantasy of your own importance.  Until you are willing to accept this, your progress of any kind is arrested.

I feel very sorry for you, that you see yourself as so unbelievably pathetic and uninteresting that you have taken this road.

Unfortunately pity and contempt seem to go hand in hand in this instance.

misty-midnightrain

Wow

Post by misty-midnightrain » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:05 pm

All I have to say is WOW!!!!!

Tish

Post by Tish » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:10 pm

Hi, Misty-Midnightrain.

I wouldn't encourage him, babe.  He'll only dig himself in deeper if anybody seems impressed.

Return to “Psychic”