A pet psychic comes to our area to reveal your pets feelings

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

A pet psychic comes to our area to reveal your pets feelings

Post by Abhishek » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:39 pm

Ayrie Manthey
KIMT - NewsChannel 3

Pet lovers from all over stood in line for hours today at the grand opening of Mason City's Petco to find out what their animals friends are thinking.
That's because Petco brought in a "pet psychic," for folks to get the inside scoop on their animals behavior or feelings.

Karen Craft, who calls herself an "animal communicator," came out to help cats and dogs tell their side of the story.

Karen Craft\Animal communicator says,

"sometimes it helps if there's just a little bit of misunderstanding between the human perspective and the animal perspective and you see that straighten out and clears up a lot of problems."

It was a surprising moment for some that didn't believe in the supernatural.

Holi Austin \Pet owner says,

"I''ve never done anything like that before, she had some good insight to Max who was sick recently."

Holi says the pet psychic has convinced her that she can read into her dogs mind and she is willing to talk to her again to get a bigger picture of what her dog is thinking.

kimt.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=KIMT/MGArticle/IMT_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1137834661806&path=
Sponsored Link wrote:
                                                                                Buy Pet Insurance
Last edited by Abhishek on Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sno

Post by sno » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:06 am

hahaha, that sounds so funny a pet psychic, surely this means she can communicate with animals that are alive also then?

brittdun

Post by brittdun » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:29 am

I truly believe that "pet psychics" are frauds... They are just using the human "need" to communicate with our pets against us... To make us believe that they are able to communicate with pets and understand them and tell us what the pets are unable to tell us themselves. Freaks.

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:33 am

What are pet psychics? R they real or fraud?

I wonder!

dmuerte

Post by dmuerte » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:24 pm

I wouldn't neccesarily conclude this person is a fraud - same goes for any other pet or human psychic or spiritual worker.  Have you ever checked your pets aura?  I've noted at times my bird would radiate an orange to yellow glow, and this initself could tell me of her current state of being, feeling, mood... She was a very happy bird, she was always given a lot of attention, she spoke a fair amount of phrases, always picking up on new ones, and she was totally wrapped around my finger, and no pun intended!

The very first time I ever noticed an aura I was sitting in the back row of my first college philosophy course.  I could really, deeply feel what the speaker was saying, obvsiously on an intellectual level but maybe it was even more than that.  He expressed a brightish pink/magenta aura of him, and ever since I've been aware that I can tune into the energies of people as well as other things in my environment in a metaphysical way.

I think everyone has psychic ability just as we have are born with the "basic" 5 senses.  I think also sometimes we look so hard for things that are are always waiting for us at home, there's always going to be a right time for things to materialize.

Really the pet-psychic idea as I see it is rather tacky, and a very weak attempt at making a connection with your animal companion.  But enlightenment for those maybe who see their pets as something less than having sentience.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:58 pm

Why would you consider a psychic with pets to be any different than a psychic for human beings?  It is the same talent applied by the worker in their own way.  And like all things...there is the good, the bad, the ugly in practice.

The problem as I see it is...we cannot confirm any information.  If someone predicts health issues (pets or otherwise) the proof will be in the outplaying of the situation.  

Take what helps us, leave what does not...judge no one.

God bless,J

Return to “Psychic”