Cat Love?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Here Again

Cat Love?

Post by Here Again » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:17 pm

What do Cats see?????????

All the cats I've ever had watch me meditate and they look over and beyond me at...? I don't know.
And sit watching me with squinty eyes like I'm really Bright...
And touch my 3rd eye and heart with their paws.
I take it all as something very special, it makes me feel good to know whatever they see, they like. :)
Oh and they really LOOOVE smelling my nice clean Aura when I get out the shower. Especially my feet! :smt007
Sweeeeeeeeeet.

jallious

Post by jallious » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:19 pm

I think one of my cats wakes me up with his psychic powers. I keep waking up with his forehead pressed against mine...

Here Again

Post by Here Again » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:57 pm

jallious wrote:I think one of my cats wakes me up with his psychic powers. I keep waking up with his forehead pressed against mine...
:smt058

I love those kitty headbutts!
:smt049
3rd eye to 3rd eye is such a sweet thing...

jallious

Post by jallious » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:59 pm

XD he is the cutest thing.

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:47 pm

Wow that's so lovely. I just adore my cats. I can 'call' them indoors mentally, without making a sound, and they always come straightaway.

I think they are very psychic and aware creatures and I understand why the ancient Egyptians loved them so much.

Here Again

On Cats...

Post by Here Again » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:09 pm

:smt017  Why are some people afraid of cats?
Personally, I think that They Think cats can see right into them...into all their skeletons in the closet.
I may be wrong, but that's what I think it comes down to.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:28 pm

One of my regrets in my separation from the ex nine years ago was that I moved into a place that allowed no cats (or dogs for that matter).  I had to leave my cat behind with the ex (who hated him because he liked me).  He used to roam all over the neighborhood (a very outdoorsy cat) but when I drove up, he always knew I was there and came running like crazy to jump into the car and do some friendly, well, I guess you call it, kitty headbutting.

jallious

Post by jallious » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:15 pm

Awwww. I showed my larger cat with bigger paws of rending the cat that was outside, and I helped him to stalk it until my cat started running after him. ^.^ That's my big strong kitty.

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:28 am

Oh nothing cute and mystical than a cat isn't it?
Why is that such a misterious animal?
Some people say they have negative energy, I don't think so, I feel really happy with cats, and I love when
I used to have them, they will always someway understand you, its just magical connection.

Lights and Kitties!
MarcoAZS

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:53 pm

One thing I hated growing up was the role of the cat in kid's cartoons.  The dogs were good, the mice were good and the cats evil.  I for one prefer cats in my house to mice (and dogs for that matter).  Why would cats be portrayed so poorly?  Someone once told me it was because the cat was sacred to ancient Egypt and contemporary society was not pagan, so the cat was fair game.  In any case, I hate it.  Cats are beautiful, lively, intelligent creatures.  Blackcat's blog (by Dart, her beautiful cat) just confirms this.

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:47 am

I am having trouble with one of mine today! She was neutered and had an absess on her cheek removed yesterday. I am supposed to give her antibiotics twice a day but she won´t take them! I can´t even hold her face or body because of the wounds! Poor little thing. I wonder if she can hear me silently pleading to take them! They both come in when I call them in my mind. I think she understands I am just trying to look after her. But she is off her food so I can´t even hide the pill. :(

reichild

Post by reichild » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:23 am

starryskies
My cat went through same (with an abcess on his cheek from being attacked by another cat) i took him to the vet and he asked me if i wanted him to give the antibiotic (needle) i said yes and he got better within 2-3 days (no need for pills) perhaps you could ask yr vet to do this?

I swear that vet is amasing...my cat "Moko" sat there and let him shave his wound, swab it (with anticeptic solution) and stick a needle in his neck and all the time he never moved or flinched once.

When the vet saw Moko he said "oohhh he's  beautiful", so he must realy love animals and animals sense that. I guess thats why he stayed so still for him.
Attachments
zzkillyoucat.jpg
zzkillyoucat.jpg (14.36 KiB) Viewed 4270 times

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:33 pm

The same happened to Bo, that´s why she had the absess. He gave her an injection yesterday but recommended pills. I think when she gets her appetite back I can hide it in her food easier!!

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:53 pm

i have a cat he is so cute everytime im sad or crying and upset he always comes by me and licks my face, he knows that im upset and he is comforting me. and he knows how to play peek-a-boo everytime i hide behind a wall and say peek-a-boo to him he hides behind the wall too lol it is the funniest thing and i never taught him how to do that. its like he understands everything i say. they are such incredible animals. i love cats.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:38 pm

reichild wrote:
Love this picture!

Return to “Psychic”