im new here and i need help, fast!

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jallious

Post by jallious » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:38 pm

And he never came back...creepy.

nathaniel242

Post by nathaniel242 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:44 pm

i am happy nothing happened, but i still feel uneasy. this is one prediction im glad didnt come true. but if it didnt happen, what did it mean? i know it wasnt all for nothing. i know there is a reason behind it.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:05 pm

nathaniel:  Please look into your own life and see where the symbols would fit.  That is normally the place of any dream prediction.

nathaniel242

Post by nathaniel242 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:11 pm

but it wasnt a dream. it was a vision while i was awake. the only way i can explain it is that the information was fed into my head one fact at a time. none of the information i received was given to me while i was sleeping.

luca

well~~~~

Post by luca » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:14 pm

~~~~~and what happend**** I*m very curious :D has it been so as you said Nathaniel*******

SorrowfulMind

Post by SorrowfulMind » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:37 pm

I have heard that some visions can take up to two years to actually come true. Maybe it wasn't this Feb. 27, but next?

crown

Post by crown » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:33 pm

I understand your situation. I too have ignored  information in fear of revealing that I had visions, or that I would appear foolish. I have lived my live blending in until my *awaking* that blew the top off! I literally saw vision after vision, peoples auras while having to function as if I was seeing nothing! My life is ver ordinary....high school teacher, mother & wife.

I hid what I knew for many years--until the "Aruba" case ---I watched t.v with the sound off & saw a picture of a young girl --I assumed she was lost in fla. (separted from are group) the nest morning all the info. about the case came flooding through. I knew who killed her--the locations ---where she was finally taken. Many, Many details. I kept them to myself. I later learned that everything I saw was accurate. I made a vow that from that point on I would get involved--I have since called in two cases. I received info. about another case-but, didn't call it in--since I knew the mather had taken her baby to keep him safe.

I now avoid the missing posters, I don't watch the news. If something comes through --I act.

I have not made it my mission at this point of my life--it is really draining. I instead concentrate on the info. given to me by beautiful beings of light.

Do what you can....then let go...be at peace.  You will need to spend some time pondering whether this is right for you. If is your mission...you will need to be a passive observer...so that it doesn't take over your life.

many blessings to you,
crown

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:47 pm

Sorrowful...I have seen predictions take up to 5 years or more.  There is no time in spirit and the closer one gets to predictions, the more they realize the time is not the total factor.

crown

Post by crown » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:32 am

I have had visions that actually came to pass in 2 weeks. So, time is really unclear. most for me have been withing a month to two weeks. Of course nothing is set in stone--pray for the good of all. Disasters can be avoided.

If I feel powerless in the information --I then make it my mission to pray for the highest good of all--this gives me peace.
Once your acted with the purest of heart--you can be at peace.

I learned through too many worrisome days & nights that I can not control everything --I can only add my highest intention--& that is enough--& a great gift in of itself. I wish someone had told me--to let go --& be at peace.

blessings,
crown

Return to “Psychic”