has anyone else been experiencing odd changes to your body?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nathaniel242

has anyone else been experiencing odd changes to your body?

Post by nathaniel242 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:55 pm

i know, that topic title sounds weird, but my body seems to be changing somehow. nothing anyone can see, but my sensory parts. im more sensitive to light now, more electronics are not working around me, i can feel other peoples emotions from across a room, i feel more electric, those sparks you get when you drag your feet across a carpet, i get those shocks all the time now, and my skin is more sensitive than before. i can all but brush my arm on something and i will feel it triple-fold. can anyone relate?

SorrowfulMind

Post by SorrowfulMind » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:00 pm

I have heard of the same thing on a different psychic site I am part of. Unfortunately, the conversation is far too long and I'm not sure if I can post other websites. So, if you are interested in reading it, just send me a private message and I will give you the website.

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:43 pm

Nathaniel I had that problem, I am still very bad around anything electrical, I blow fuses and lightbulbs and thermostats lol , watches stop or go backwards! Pc's used to be unuseable but now I am getting there and coping much better. There are many ways of helping yourself to cope. It can be a bit scarey but its not that unusual, don't worry it is 'normal' if you are sensitve to energies.

I hid myself in grounding crystals like Hematite and Black Obsidian, My pc is gridding with grounding stones that earth my excess energies,  Smoky Quartz and Black tourmaline, as well as flourite, I avoid shaking hands unless I wear heamatite bracelets,  Do all the usual things to avoid any static buiild up too and learn some protection and blocking and shielding exercises? Do you know any or shall we go through some?

3grlzmom

Post by 3grlzmom » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:49 pm

I can somewhat relate to what your referring to.  I have been seeing orbs more and more frequently in plain site since searching for answers as to what gifts that I might possible have.  As for the emotional aspect, thats ALWAYS been a part of me but didnt realize until recently thats part of my gift.  Have yet to experience the light or electricity sensory stuff.  Come to think of it, I did have the radio automatically come on a few months ago but wrote it off as someone spiritually doing it.   :smt017  I would guess your becoming more in tune with yourself.

Here Again

Finally!

Post by Here Again » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:25 pm

:smt038
Finally! Some other people experiencing the same thing...
I posted something similar...I forgot where...it was called Increase in Electrical Activity...
Basically I asked the same thing because petting the cat recently has turned into hundreds of shocks. Never happened before. Ever. Never.
I'm shocking people more, electrical things happen...
:smt017
What the heck IS that?

nathaniel242

Post by nathaniel242 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:50 pm

im beginning to think that maybe the more spiritual you are, the faster your vibration becomes hence making you more sensitive to electrical waves than a person who may be more "grounded"(weighted down by gravity).

3grlzmom

Post by 3grlzmom » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:05 pm

Ok, I have a question then----

With all of the electricity talk, I figured Id ask.  Since its winter, I had assumed that the static electricity is just more profound--- at least for me it is.  When I put my kids to bed its like a mini light show. Now Im sure that this happens to everyone or nearly everyone, doesnt it?  Have to make a point to ask my Dh when he gets home if it happens to him.

salopianuk

Pyschic awarness

Post by salopianuk » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:14 pm

Hi I am a psychic and it sounds like you are becoming one of us

:smt002

Welcome to the club. Be aware of unwanted attention. This opens you up to all sorts of new contacts.

ekospirit

A solution

Post by ekospirit » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:08 pm

I used to have this problem severly, its because we tap into the hidden facets of our minds and because we are inadequete to control what our sub concious is doing with those facets when our mind is not directed at it, it tends to cause build up, its sort of leaving a light on, after a while it gets hot and starts effecting the tings around it. when we open these inner doorways we are also opening them to our subconcious even more, causeing the bioelectricty to really build up and get out of control, when it gets out of control and starts effecting electronics all that you really need to do is re-exert your control over the sub-concious, we all had to do it growing up at times, you have to put boundries on it that are only in place when your not working with those facets, its different for everyone to do, what i tend to do is use runes to sort of put a barrier up in my mind, i imagine runes over the areas that are meant for containing, obviously mainting these runes can be a hassel, but if you are far enough along to be able to imbue things with reverse psychomotry then you can thread the binding runes with a sort of on/off switch into a neckalace or ring, or even earing, just make sure its something you can remove if need be, also if its a stone in a pendant you thread it through make sure you keep an eye on the stone/metal and watch for when it starts getting dark/cloudy and either clense it or switch it out with a new pendant to be the focus point of the boundries, or you can use various stone "amulets" to control the results of your sub-concious slipping out from the concious dominance out of place. its up to you and to each person its a different task and result to do.

Here Again

electrical people

Post by Here Again » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:43 pm

Fascinating guys, thanks for the insights.

I also couldn't write it off as static electricity increase because it's never happened in any other winter, with any other cat. (Wow, the light shows I get now!)

Spiritual acceleration, I can dig that.
Maybe also whatever blockages I had are clearing up?

Sandy

Every 8 years

Post by Sandy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:32 pm

Physically, our body changes every 8 years!!!! So yes, it is possible you've knowdess new abilities, sounds, visions etc...

As specially if you had some sort of interest, instinctivelly, your going through the past you directed your mind to.

Since you listen to your body and the sourroudings, you knowdess.. Cool for you because lots of people just don't know... and don't understand

xsandyx

Rohiniranjan

Re: has anyone else been experiencing odd changes to your body?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:37 am

If indeed this is a true and consistent response, you are simply becoming more aware of senibilities that were existing but you could not tap into. By themselves, these sensations, or sensations of cobwebs around the face/forehead or someone touching you with a cotton ball -- none of these are significant or helpful, but the increases awareness or expanded awareness is!

It is like mastering riding a bicycle. You don't really change anything in the brain or neural pathways, but simply start exercising the already existing pathways that you then utilize to ride a bike without paying attention.

The same for walking, and talking. It is a physical unfolding in that case and what you may be experiencing is the unfolding from physical to spiritual/psychic.

Do not focus on the sensations themselves too much or you will waste time and shut down (worst case scenario).

As stated in ancient texts, be mindful of these 'side-effects' but do not get so enamoured that you sit down and begin to watch the show -- in the middle of your journey!

RR

[quote="nathaniel242"]i know, that topic title sounds weird, but my body seems to be changing somehow. nothing anyone can see, but my sensory parts. im more sensitive to light now, more electronics are not working around me, i can feel other peoples emotions from across a room, i feel more electric, those sparks you get when you drag your feet across a carpet, i get those shocks all the time now, and my skin is more sensitive than before. i can all but brush my arm on something and i will feel it triple-fold. can anyone relate?[/quote]

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:56 am

<<<<thats just my point of view and feelings so take what you find best on it for you :), hope I help you all! :)
I've been hearing about that this time alot of energies are changing and we are been very like that, this energies took me to a very very strange state while dreaming, I went to very places where I couldn't imaging going and there were me and 2 other friends experiencing the same dream (and guess what? when I woke up 3 days have already been passed and I just noticed I was inside the hospital WOOPS! think im kinda problematic LOL!) and I've been receiving a message that we should take the best of such energy and maybe we should use it for good (how to use for good while breaking computer is that the question? LOL!) in someways the energy is locked on you, maybe if everyday you could take like 5 real minutes (this means you have to take it serious) and try to send good energies for everyone it will start lowering down and the world will be better for you and everyone, keep up the good work :)!

Lights and Energies!
MarcoAZS

Sandy

11:11

Post by Sandy » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:14 pm

There is something else that could answer your questions about changes in your body... Eveyones DNA is changing. Something is going on around this earth. We are presently in the ere of aquarius to get read for the ascension 2012.

I suggest your go on the internet and read about it because there is a lot going on with changes in our body.
11:11 is encoded in our DNA. The 24 hour days seem to go past very fast and its prooven that it is not our imagination: theyre like 16 hours long... Every 7 years the sun changes poles (north becomes south and vice versa) It has an impact on us. Earth time is spining out of control and its and something is going on with its magnetism...

The people talking and researching on the subject are not every day people they are NASA scientist and researchers... There are no scams in there...
Enjoy your reading
xsandx

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:42 pm

I am also noting a lot of errant emotionalism entering into postings here and on other groups. &nbsp;Perhaps misunderstandings are going through a revival. &nbsp;

To counter...we need to be vigilant in our understanding of someone else's post, before we comment with our own ideas. &nbsp;Sometimes we just have to ask for clarification and not assume from our own perception.

Return to “Psychic”