Cat Love?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:46 pm

that pic is so adorable i love it also.

Here Again

Psychic bond with Cats...

Post by Here Again » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:12 pm

:smt006
Hey guys! Lovely, lovely pictures! Can't you just kiss them? Who wants to kiss a slobbery dog with all those big teeth and loud barking, anyway?!

Feng Shui and Your Cat:
Do you know that when your kitty sits at the corner of things (table, stair, window, bed) They are protecting you! From the sharp energy (from the sharp 90 degree angle) being directed at you like knives... :smt007
Isn't that Wonderful? You notice they usually do this ESPECIALLY when the angle is pointed at YOU.
They sit on it or lay on it to absorb it or at least dissipate it!

Give your kitty a kiss! :smt008

EarlofLeicester

Re: Psychic bond with Cats...

Post by EarlofLeicester » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:35 pm

Here Again wrote::smt006
Hey guys! Lovely, lovely pictures! Can't you just kiss them? Who wants to kiss a slobbery dog with all those big teeth and loud barking, anyway?!
So true!  So true!

Dee Boneham

Cat love

Post by Dee Boneham » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:28 pm

My cat always seems to know when I am trying to concetrate on my crystal or distance healing and always wants more attention. Unfortunately i dont seem to be able to communicate how irritating this is... Any ideas?

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:19 pm

Do you mean communicate with your cat?  I always found that eye contact is the key.  Sometimes just making eye contact and not moving or saying a word, and that starts things.  Provided that she or he doesn't want to pounce on you. But I always found this the way to bond with my cat (before the ex sent him away).

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:30 pm

im trying to find out why my cat does this, but everytime im laying on my bed talking on the phone he always lays down right next to my cheek. its like he wants attention when im on the phone. anybody have any idea why he does this mostly when im on the phone thanks.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:06 pm

My cat was as bad as my kids, lol, and wanted nothing to do with me being on the phone.  If I ignored him for too long, he would do things to get my attention, like pushing my clock off the shelf unit onto the floor (clock was an award, I liked the clock, and he knew it).  If your cat is like mine, he or she wants your attention, period.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:37 pm

i figured that thanks lol

Dee Boneham

Cat love

Post by Dee Boneham » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:06 pm

I would love to think i could communicate with Henry but he doesnt respond to trying to do it psychically...  Might be cos he was psychologically damaged earlier in his life before i adopted him... He loves me to bits but only on his own terms

Here Again

Psychic kitties and such...

Post by Here Again » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:34 pm

:smt003
Sounds like typical kitty behaviour to me!
With the phone, I think cats can sense the energy, the waves, the electrical signals... mine likes sleeping next to lamps, smelling and laying on electrical cords.

They always seem to sense when you're trying to do something and will try to distract you. Typical kitty behaviour, and that's why I love them!

Return to “Psychic”