Are you Psychic?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:02 pm

Rhutobello wrote:Happy Birthday taraprincess....hope you have had a nice one :)
thank u rhutobello i had a great bday  :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:12 pm

The psychic abilities are all about opening all the senses used in the material vibration and applying natural sensitivities to their operation.  And the eyes are considered 'the windows to the soul'.

katleen

psychic abilities

Post by katleen » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:27 pm

I do believe I am intuitive, it is not an ability to tell the future as it is an incredible overwhelming intuition

TaurusGemini429

Re: So. am i physic too?

Post by TaurusGemini429 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:21 am

Firefly24 wrote:Define sixth sense and one will get many answers. To me, sixth sense is just an extra sense which is sensitive to things a normal being is not. Like BlackCat... i do feel alike from time to time, like just know something about other person by looking at them. In my case, looking straight into their eyes. It has been troubling me and other people(especially my parents) that i don't usually have eye contact during conversation. This is actually because i m not comfortable at having one. THis, being due
to the extra feeling that i will get when i see people's eyes

When i have eye contact with someone, somehow i got this feeling that i know what kind of person he or she is, what he or she is thinking and eeling at that time. It is scary and uncomfortable to know so much about the inner things of a person, when all you do is just talking and have eye contact with that person.

wow

wow

wow

...i feel like that too when i make eye contact

i never really thought of it being that though

i just thought i was perceptive.

and if i ever called someone on something theyd assume i was judging them - like by their appearance or something...

but i only can tell thoughts and feelings... nothing more

not what can happen in the future nothing like that

Norah1012

Post by Norah1012 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:20 pm

I'm not sure if my expirences would be considered psychic abilities but  7/10 times I can predict who is on the phone before I even look at the caller ID. When my brother meets women he will give me a run down of their friend/relationship with bits and pieces of conversations and I can tell him exactly what kind of a person they are and app. how long it will last and the last time this happend I told him his girlfriend was going to get pregnant if he didn't use a condom and he said he wanted to break up with her and I said "if your gonna do it do it now before it's too late 3wks. later she's pregnant.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:33 pm

All psychic abilities begin with the sensitivities manifesting (as mentioned) like an intuition.  This is where a good training can help to design and/or open these abilities to their full potential.  A good teacher, good reading material, etc. are places to start the journey.

ashLhynne

Post by ashLhynne » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:16 am

first i wanna know how to discover if one has a psychic  ability...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:27 pm

Anyone is capable of being psychic.  When there are impressions that seem to enter the mind...from who knows where!....and they are relevant and/or correct to your life, they come from a psychic base.  Intuition is like that too.

Taking what talents and skills one has and enhancing them with focus, is a good way to see how strong they are or can become.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:52 pm

A lot of psychics fail that test for some reason...they are not all visual in approach.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:31 am

You know why?

Being PSYCHIC is about PERFORMING and simply PROVIDING (help, advice, etc.)

as opposed to ...

POSSESSING or POWER
or worrying about those two Ps

RR

[quote="spiritalk"]A lot of psychics fail that test for some reason...they are not all visual in approach.[/quote]

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:37 pm

We all have power.  Many psychics, even those who fail this test (which is designed for failure by the way) are not visual or spacial in their approach.  Proof is not contained in these tests.  

Anyone can be psychic...the 'power' as you call it (I do not) is in varying degrees of effectiveness.  It is not performance (and certainly many do not accept payment for their 'work' or 'performance' if they are unable to be helpful) it is a knowing or knowledge of the life energies and how to read them.  Anyone can know the energies.  How to interpret them is something only a psychic puts their reputation on the life to interpret.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:32 pm

Dear friends,

If I may a few of my thoughts with you all: The problem is that most of us due to our upbringing have a strong judgmentality associated with the term 'psychic abilities'. We either overembrace it or completely shun it. If we are forced to think of power, tests and such strong deterrants, it becomes hard to remain neutral and natural. And without being calm, neutral, natural, the psychic abilities are difficult to attain. Because being psychic is the innate and natural state of the soul that is having a physical/worldly experience!

RR

[quote="spiritalk"]We all have power.  Many psychics, even those who fail this test (which is designed for failure by the way) are not visual or spacial in their approach.  Proof is not contained in these tests.  

Anyone can be psychic...the 'power' as you call it (I do not) is in varying degrees of effectiveness.  It is not performance (and certainly many do not accept payment for their 'work' or 'performance' if they are unable to be helpful) it is a knowing or knowledge of the life energies and how to read them.  Anyone can know the energies.  How to interpret them is something only a psychic puts their reputation on the life to interpret.[/quote]

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:06 am

rohiniranjan wrote: If we are forced to think of power, tests and such strong deterrants, it becomes hard to remain neutral and natural. And without being calm, neutral, natural, the psychic abilities are difficult to attain. Because being psychic is the innate and natural state of the soul that is having a physical/worldly experience! Very well said indeed and I believe i ... p; angel

Celticeyes

My test results

Post by Celticeyes » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:10 am

Telepathy/Empathy  09/10  
Clairvoyance/Remote Viewing  09/10  
Psychokinesis  10/10  
Precognition  10/10  
Channeling  10/10

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:47 pm

I do have "some" abilities. I am very intuitive and have been told by other psychics that I do have a gift ...I just need to work on honing my skills...
I get feelings about people...sometimes I can explain them, sometimes not.  But they are clearly either good or bad feelings. I get this same thing with animals as well...I can clearly sense fear, anger, anxiety etc. in animals. I have done much work with animals and I am amazed at what they can communicate to us if we listen!
Also a lot of times I'll know what my husband is going to say before he says it...lol! He gets mad when I blurt it out before he does so I've learned to just let him say it ;) I do that to my Mom sometimes too and a good friend...they both always say..STOP THAT! I think it freaks them out a little?
I have already learned so much here and it seems that most all the questions I had have been answered somewhere on these boards...Some things are so dead on to what I was looking for it's amazing! Others have the very same questions I do! It's awesome!
I am liking it here :)

Return to “Psychic”