Strange

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

britishfish

Strange

Post by britishfish » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:58 pm

Should I give myself to nature and the universe? I often times have this feeling to just give my energy to the universe. One time I did it and almost died. I felt relief as I did it but I didn’t know if I should actually do it. I have been very lonely lately and I have wondered if I should just do it and not stop! This is odd and I would like to know that I am not alone. THIS IS NOT SUICIDE, I DID NOT USE A KNIFE OR ANYTHING, I JUST LET MY SPIRIT LEAVE MY BODY.

KeshavaOm

Giving your spirit...

Post by KeshavaOm » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:32 pm

Hello britishfish,

I think I understand how you feel. The heaviness of energies can be like weights and fetters which you just want to slip out of. But these very energies may be your true strength, and you may be learning to balance and control them.

If we choose to just slip away into vastness without first coming into realization of the reasons why, we are giving up an opportunity and a gift. My insight is simply a suggestion based upon my own growth experiences.

When you feel lonely, or heavy... Be conscious! Bring your whole awareness into the moment, you can do this. And when (this is the important part) when you are fully aware of the present moment... Shock it with every thought of love, peace, happiness and beauty you can muster. The way to calm a negative wave, is to send an opposing wave into the energy field.

You are a great being, becoming greater every moment. This life is your gift. It is your opportunity to develop into the bright beautiful soul being that you already are, but you are still realizing it. Learn this power of transforming the darkness into light.

Om Shanti

flight _of_angelwings

Re: Strange

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:15 am

britishfish wrote:Should I give myself to nature and the universe? I often times have this feeling to just give my energy to the universe. One time I did it and almost died. I felt relief as I did it but I didn’t know if I should actually do it. I have been very lonely lately and I have wondered if I should just do it and not stop! This is odd and I would like to know that I am not alone. THIS IS NOT SUICIDE, I DID NOT USE A KNIFE OR ANYTHING, I JUST LET MY SPIRIT LEAVE MY BODY.
Hi Britishfish,

I do not believe you would ever die doing this, I believe your just taking your soul to a different location one where you do not feel the physical emotions you do when inside your body.  This good feeling when doing it could mean you met up with higher energies or even deceased loved ones. Spiritalk or another could explain these travels much clearer than I ever could as they are not my particular areas.
I do although, would like to address your lonliness and low energy.  You are only 13 and its hard to understand that your emotions at this age are enormous, they are so big and heavy that it can be very frustrating trying to understand them and find a soulition to ease them or change them for the better.  
Do you have any close adults you could turn to at all.  A teacher, an older trusted sister or brother a friendly Aunty or Uncle?  It would be very good for you if you were able to express your feelings to someone who can understand and help you through this bump.  For I do not feel these feelings you have are ones that should be overlooked, I understand you do not feel you are commiting suicide but the feeling of just wanting to give up and let go is not one that should be left for too long.  Find a close friend and share your feelings you will find so many other teens your age will feel the same.  It is a difficult time especially if your are sensitive to psychic impressions etc
I'm sure your travelling will be explained a little better soon, take care

britishfish

thanks

Post by britishfish » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:24 am

Thank you all for your concern

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:59 pm

BF: If it was anything to do with giving up your physical/material life, it was not from a loving caring level of spirit realms.  We have a life for a purpose.  The idea that you feel you wish to end it is a serious concern for investigation.  

The flight you are contemplating is merely to a 'feel good' level instead of a love and light level that has so much more to offer.  The education and knowledge you need for this would be best put in place before the errant practice.

reichild

Post by reichild » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:11 am

Hiya BF  :smt006  have you seen the movie "The Secret" yet? If not check out the website in Vishwas's Hideout!!!

Rhutobello

Re: Strange

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:03 am

britishfish wrote:Should I give myself to nature and the universe? I often times have this feeling to just give my energy to the universe. One time I did it and almost died. I felt relief as I did it but I didn’t know if I should actually do it. I have been very lonely lately and I have wondered if I should just do it and not stop! This is odd and I would like to know that I am not alone. THIS IS NOT SUICIDE, I DID NOT USE A KNIFE OR ANYTHING, I JUST LET MY SPIRIT LEAVE MY BODY.
Time comes when we all give us self to Nature or the Universe.

Even if it don't seems like that in young age, time fly fast and when the day comes when Nature start calling on you, you will feel it is way to soon.

I have only one advice for you, stop wondering and start living...do the best out of the time you are allowed to stay here.
Don't let other peoples wear you down, try to seek those who gives you positive energies.
f your age is right be aware that for the next 4-5 years you will have big mood swings due to your growth. This has nothing to do with your preferances only what we all must go true.

If it can be to any help, many of us feel that the world can be very hard, but if you manage to find the small pleasures you will also manage to carry those bigger setbacks.
After 63 years with "hard" work and "little money" I still feel my life have been worth living and I hope you will say the same when coming my age :)

Good luck to you ....to me you seems to be a clever fellow!

britishfish

Thanks

Post by britishfish » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:59 pm

You are a very nice encouraging man! You are really cool!

BrightNight

Post by BrightNight » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:32 am

Hey Britishfish, I think you are connecting with someone's else problem and thus the burden seems to be getting passed on to you.

I used to feel the same most times/sometimes do now too but I realized that it could someone who is asking for help. Maybe that person/being thinks your form is the one to help them. It is important to send a positive prayer for those who need you at that time and for yourself and to let the energies and guides take care of problems.

What I actually want to say is, get rid of the extra baggage and give credit to the energies at work. I dont know if I am putting my thoughts clearly! :)

britishfish

thanks

Post by britishfish » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:57 am

I understood it perfectly!

Return to “Psychic”