Vision while resting?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SorrowfulMind

Vision while resting?

Post by SorrowfulMind » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:15 pm

Hello!!

Normally before I go to sleep, I start drifting in and out, seeing dreams, then shaking them off.. And normally, they're just dreams. I was just curious as if anyone had any idea if this meant something or if it was just one of my dreams.

First image I saw was a young woman, probably 16 or 17, wearing a light blue dress. Half-way poofy sleeves, stopped just below the knee, some kind of lace around the neckline (I think). She also had brown hair, short just below her chin, done up in very tight banana curls. I think she might have had a few ribbons tied to make mini-pigtails, but I can't be certain. I saw everything from her perspective. She was looking down at her waist as she tied a brand new silky blue ribbon around her waist, I guess to make her dress look prettier? lol Then, off to the side was her younger sister, probably about 10 or 11. She had brown hair and I think she was wearing a yellow dress, much like her sisters. There was an older woman behind her putting her hair into pigtails. She kept looking at her old sister saying "Mitsey, let me see. Mitsey, I wanna see. Mitsey, let me see!" Then, I saw a close-up of the little girl getting thwapped over the head by her mother or grandmother as she said "Leave Mitsey alone. Hold still." Or something of the sort..

The end.. lol The scenery was very strange, too. Everything was wooden. Very old, distressed wood. Not the new kind of wood that makes a house look brand new. Nuh uh. I could tell this house was old. Wooden floor, wooden walls, wooden doors and door frames.. Wooden beams showing because the wooden ceiling was so low.. Wooden pole to hold up the ceiling. lol Baskets and ribbons everywhere. I dunno. It just seemed neat and maybe something from the past. Just didn't know if anyone thought it was something more than a dream. =D Any insight is always welcome.  

Thanks for reading.
<33
Beth

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:36 pm

In that drifting time between sleep and wake, we are in alpha state. &nbsp;This is the time that psychic impressions can manifest. &nbsp;The rest of your dreams are that...dreams. &nbsp;And dreams are mostly about our unresolved emotions from conscious state. &nbsp;

It would appear from your vision you got a rather old setting...clothes, hair, house. &nbsp;Interaction of parent and children could have significance. &nbsp;When one is favored over the other, then there is jealousies and problems. &nbsp;This could also be some spirit that are available to you as guidance of some sort.

April30

Post by April30 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:16 am

This has happened to me but often times there are several strangers that I see behind my tired eyelids (not sleeping eyes). &nbsp;On a couple of occasions I've recognized people that I knew who had just passed. &nbsp;I was wondering if this could be individuals from the otherside. &nbsp;The people I knew faded away fairly quickly.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:27 am

ST,

I like the term alpha state as you said it was. Alpha being the primo, forefront, leading (like the alpha male -- or am I mixing up figs with bananas?) and 'we must always be in' kinda state!

What are the other states (if) and how do they guide us in our spiritual quest?

RR

[quote="spiritalk"]In that drifting time between sleep and wake, we are in alpha state.  This is the time that psychic impressions can manifest.  The rest of your dreams are that...dreams.  And dreams are mostly about our unresolved emotions from conscious state.  

It would appear from your vision you got a rather old setting...clothes, hair, house.  Interaction of parent and children could have significance.  When one is favored over the other, then there is jealousies and problems.  This could also be some spirit that are available to you as guidance of some sort.[/quote]

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:43 pm

I believe there are 4 states of consciousness before attaining sleep...alpha, beta, theta, sleep. &nbsp;The psychic opens in the alpha state...just as we are falling asleep and as we rise up from sleep. &nbsp;Our consciousness is floating among these states during the night and our REM dream time is about emotional changes from the symbolism.

Return to “Psychic”