developing psychic abilities

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

josiebelle138

developing psychic abilities

Post by josiebelle138 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:01 pm

I've always had a strong sense of intuition but never trusted it that much. now I think it's actually worth listening to and want to know how someone would maybe develop or I guess strengthen that ability

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:06 pm

First I think I would suggest that you read through all the posts in this forum. Many of them will give you valuable information on exactly the question you ask.

What changed or happened that made you decide to follow this line of thought? There is another thread beneath this one with the same heading,
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=26418 you should read that thread too, its hard when things duplicate, it splits replies up and makes things confusing. Did you read any of the other posts here?

Saia

Post by Saia » Wed May 02, 2007 6:12 am

:smt002 ask and you shall recieve!

iamadeva

trust in yourself

Post by iamadeva » Fri May 04, 2007 9:57 pm

Hi if you would like to learn more I would be happy to tell you what I have learnt, and how to let it grow inside you.

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Sat May 05, 2007 5:58 am

josiebelle138;

Look out for the upcoming psychic classes that will be starting up within this forum.

However, right now we are still trying to work out the details so that we can start offering you and others with the same desire to learn.  I am very excited to get it operating for everyone!

angel

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sat May 05, 2007 6:03 am

Your right mysticangel that does sound very very exciting.....wonderful!!!

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Sat May 05, 2007 7:58 am

yes it is, there is such a great need for the psychic classes for questions has been made known for a long time from those that just discovering their gifts and have always asked how to go about learning them.

I believe it is much needed within the forum!

angel

yardsmart

Intuition or what?

Post by yardsmart » Sun May 06, 2007 2:19 pm

Hi. I have always had a strong sense of intuition or connection with my family. I always seem to know if something is wrong. In june of 2000, I lost my daughter 9 days before her 17th birthday in a car accident. I was at work at the time and at about 10am I started to get really sick. So sick that I had to go home. I just knew that something wasnt right. I was sitting at a traffic light when a car went past and I thought "Gee, that looked like Bobbi." . I got home at about 10:30am and less than 5 minutes later I got the call that she was dead. She had had the accident at 10:10am that morning. I have a rose bush beside the house that hadnt bloomed in several years but when I got back from the funeral, it had one black rose on it. I figured she was letting me know she was alright. Yesterday, I let my 7 year old son ride his bike to the park. About 15 minutes after he left, something told me I had better go check on him. I drove down to the park and sure enough, he had wrecked his bike jumping a ramp and had cut above and below his eye in two places and was bleeding badly. Are these instances just coincidences or some type of psychic connection? I have had similar instances like these my entire life. Is this something I should try to further develope?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon May 07, 2007 2:16 am

Intuition and Empathy start with family members.  It is something that you can learn about and develop to its best function.  That is our choice of our talents and skills.

Return to “Psychic”