Empathy

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:17 pm

The point is...we can choose to worry about the persona of the poster or we can answer their question.  They can be two separate things.  The 'look' of the poster should not have anything to do with what is right in the question.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:03 pm

spiritalk wrote:The point is...we can choose to worry about the persona of the poster or we can answer their question.  They can be two separate things.  The 'look' of the poster should not have anything to do with what is right in the question.
Yours is the wisdom of a professional. Which you are.

love,

sunmystic

sbelle

Way Cool

Post by sbelle » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:36 pm

I love reading each experience.  And it is an experience for each and everyone it is always different.  I don't see pictures or colors I just get feelings.  I get the best ones when I am not stressed.  I can't say that I get a sense about every one that posts but I can see the topics and get a sense of whether or not I should reply.  I love helping people, but I can't say it is fun.  As not everytime do I get something good for a person.  But I have learned to talk around it but still warn people of things to come with out saying it out right.

I have a sense about a couple of you that posted already however, I don't know which ones.  My thoughts come across as a ticker tape.  Once I start it is hard to stop. so much information can be revealed to me and then there are times that nothing can come through even though I get a sense of that persons energy.  

Shelley

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:31 pm

When my children were small they knew who it was 'safe' to talk to and who to ignore.  They were amazing barometers of the spirit of others.

sunmystic

Re: Way Cool

Post by sunmystic » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:19 pm

sbelle wrote:I love reading each experience.  And it is an experience for each and everyone it is always different.  I don't see pictures or colors I just get feelings.  I get the best ones when I am not stressed.  I can't say that I get a sense about every one that posts but I can see the topics and get a sense of whether or not I should reply.  I love helping people, but I can't say it is fun.  As not everytime do I get something good for a person.  But I have learned to talk around it but still warn people of things to come with out saying it out right.

I have a sense about a couple of you that posted already however, I don't know which ones.  My thoughts come across as a ticker tape.  Once I start it is hard to stop. so much information can be revealed to me and then there are times that nothing can come through even though I get a sense of that persons energy.  

Shelley
For me diplomacy has been a tricky gift to develope when it comes to (quote) "helping others" :)

And I think that without it (tackfullness :) ) one does more harm than good.

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:08 pm

With or without tact, it is ever so easy to instil fears.  We as a species are a fearful lot.  When anything is said to us, we do take it on to some degree, even when we don't trust the person giving the information.  I know many a budding medium who has been turned off for just such a reason.  It is certainly not for the feint of heart.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:41 pm

spiritalk wrote:With or without tact, it is ever so easy to instil fears.  We as a species are a fearful lot.  When anything is said to us, we do take it on to some degree, even when we don't trust the person giving the information.  I know many a budding medium who has been turned off for just such a reason.  It is certainly not for the feint of heart.
:) ! Yogis and mystics have the same problem also.

love,

sunmystic

sbelle

In total agreement

Post by sbelle » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:44 pm

I find that in reading for someone it is very difficult  unless you know or sense that persons reactions to tell them everything that  you see or sense without them being offended.  So often, in a reading, I sense that the problems lay within the person I am reading.   But to relate that back not as easy as it may sound. lol

Shelley

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:33 pm

When I was first giving messages in my church, I was warned to give only what spirit was bringing.  Do not embellish.  It has made my connection to spirit strong and trustworthy by saying what they want said.  

I have argued in my mind with my spirit guides about how something sounds to me - but in the end the trust has been rewarded.  They just know what our client needs even more than we do.

Return to “Psychic”